Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsSchick
Schick Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct

Schick® Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct

by Schick

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schick® Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
1,000 reviews
I feel like the hydration part of this dissolves too fast and renders that park of it useless. The blades are spot on and work well!! I just wish the hydro part worked better.
Kelly M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these all the time. Really my favorite razor ever. They are sharp but don't cut my legs. Occasionally they can be found in the clearance aisle.
Paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Schick® Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct uploaded by Paula L.
Schick® Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct uploaded by Paula L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Schick® Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct I love this razor, keep your skin soft and if it’s damage you can change just that part. I love i. Schick Hydro Silk Shower Hanging Refills
Tori H.
this was was great product . especially for the summer , having to keep hydrated . razor still provides that great close shave without drying out my skin. i even used it on my more course hair , the moisture strip doesnt leave a residue . like some product which leave your skin still feeling sticky or slimy after shaving . With this razor that isnt the case but i love the hydro silk refills ! & razor
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Schick® Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct uploaded by Sandra R.
Love hydro silk it has five blades so its perfect. It also has like some kind of serum so it leaves your legs nice and smooth. No irritation
Shai're E.
Dothan, AL
Schick® Hydro 3 Razor Blade Refills - 5 ct uploaded by Shai're E.
These razors are very sharp! They're easy to replace and use. I don't shave as much as I used to since I've had issues with ingrown hairs and such. They're slightly expensive for me, but they're lasting me for quite a while for the fact that I don't shave all the time. I'm not all that concerned about my body hairs. They ARE moisturizing and don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
I used to LOVE this razor and refills. I have very sensitive skin that would burn and itch after I would shave no matter how much I moisturized it. Then came along this razor blade with the moisturizing bars. This worked great for me, until they changed it earlier this year. They no longer have the moisture bars, even though they are still advertised on the package. When this happened the first time, I sent them an email and they sent me coupons to replace it. I thought maybe it had been a fluky batch. Then it happened with the next two sets and I knew that it wasn't just a fluke, they had changed the design. I plan on figuring out a new replacement because for the price, this will not due.
Casey R.
Mt Washington, KY
Not the best razor I have used. They deteriorate quickly and don't last long at all. I would not recommend this.
lear63173 MARIA D.
Doral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Esta de verdad es la mejor marca de afeitadoras del mundoo!! No deja marchas ni irritaciones!! Ademas tienen una larga duración!
Juliana O.
Love these, the only thing I use to shave with. Gives me such a nice close shave and doesn't irritate my skin.

Looking for your answer?