BY SCHICK

New Lubricating Gel Reservoir +3 Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation Flip trimmer: Flip top back to precisely trim sides Contains: 1 Razor + 2 Cartridges Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Kirkland, WA
Let me begin by stating that I have been consistently been using a Gillette Fusion Proglide for over a year now, and this razor is the only razor I will use other than that. It is very effective, and I rarely have to go back for touch ups when I finish using it. I would recommend this razor to everyone.
Steven F.
Steven F.
Fresno, CA
I have tried many razors including those from monthly clubs, I have found this to be the very best razor I have ever used, it keeps sharp and can be used for sometimes more than three weeks, it speaks for its self every time I use it
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiancé will use these.. So of course I will too on my legs. I think they work really well. Sometimes I think men's razors work better than women's.
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
I was hoping this razor would be the one, but it wasn't. I have been looking for a decent priced shaver that isn't too cheap. This got the job done, but I wasn't very impressed. My main problem was how fast the razor became dull.
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.
The best razor ever! I definitely will continue to use it. It gives a nice close cut and doesn't cut you as well!
Christy C.
Christy C.
Sumrall, MS
I love these razors! They seem to be geared more towards men but I find them perfect for keeping my legs smooth for summertime!