Schick Hydro 3 Blade Razor + 2 Cartridges

by Schick

New Lubricating Gel Reservoir +3 Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation Flip trimmer: Flip top back to precisely trim sides Contains: 1 Razor + 2 Cartridges Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schick Hydro 3 Blade Razor + 2 Cartridges!
Gets the job done! Usually gives a close clean shave, and cartridges last. However, I consistently have trouble finding matching cartridges for any razor. Considering switching to safety razor.
Eldena, IL
High priced but the product works very well. I purchased at Walmart. I have found purchasing new razors is cheaper than purchasing new blades alone. There are some brands that are better priced. I wouldn’t recommend to others because of the price.
Apopka, FL
I have been using this brand for years and it gives the best shave ever. I feel that these razors are far superior to anything I have ever tried. It glides over skin and gives the smoothest shave. I use it every other day and it does not give me a rash or cut like other razors do.
Pretty good razor, close shave and doesn’t irritate my skin! And top of that it is affordable which is what I’m looking for. I also love that it lasts pretty long, I can use it at least 3 times without noticing that it’s getting dull.
Converse, TX
Very good razor for both men and women. If taken care of properly they can last. They aren’t cheap especially when buying the cartridges so that’s the only downfall but I will continue to buy them as well as recommend them.
My husband prefers this razor! It’s his go to razor for every shave! It’s easy to use and gives a nice smooth shave! He uses it about once a week and it’s a good price for the value! We buy the cartridge refills!
Dalton , MA
Very close, smooth shave. Gel strip gets puffed out if it’s left in the shower and gets wet restricting the blades from touching the skin. That would be the only downside compared to other razors.
Burbank, CA
It’s amazing how much of a difference two blades makes between this and the 5. The handle is the same (sometimes the colors are different) and nice and sturdy but the 3 blades cut easily. They shave nice and close but the coverage isn’t as good and they don’t take to corners as nicely. The 5 is definitely worth the upgrade but this is still a nice option.
Van buren TWP, MI
I really have been liking my shic razor blade I picked mine up at Meijer for a good deal since it was on sale, and so far I have had great results it’s effective and gets the job done I would definitely recommend to others
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I buys these and oddly enough ive used them when i do not have women razors a razor is a razor right. I do enjoy the after shave feeling my legs last a longer time growing in the hair.

Looking for your answer?