BY SCHICK #25 in Men's Razors

New Lubricating Gel Reservoir +3 Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation Flip trimmer: Flip top back to precisely trim sides Contains: 1 Razor + 2 Cartridges Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ryan S.
Kirkland, WA
Let me begin by stating that I have been consistently been using a Gillette Fusion Proglide for over a year now, and this razor is the only razor I will use other than that. It is very effective, and I rarely have to go back for touch ups when I finish using it. I would recommend this razor to everyone.
Steven F.
Fresno, CA
I have tried many razors including those from monthly clubs, I have found this to be the very best razor I have ever used, it keeps sharp and can be used for sometimes more than three weeks, it speaks for its self every time I use it
Sanela F.
Pretty good razor, close shave and doesn’t irritate my skin! And top of that it is affordable which is what I’m looking for. I also love that it lasts pretty long, I can use it at least 3 times without noticing that it’s getting dull.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Very good razor for both men and women. If taken care of properly they can last. They aren’t cheap especially when buying the cartridges so that’s the only downfall but I will continue to buy them as well as recommend them.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
I really have been liking my shic razor blade I picked mine up at Meijer for a good deal since it was on sale, and so far I have had great results it’s effective and gets the job done I would definitely recommend to others
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
My fiancé will use these.. So of course I will too on my legs. I think they work really well. Sometimes I think men's razors work better than women's.
Krystalrose B.
The best razor ever! I definitely will continue to use it. It gives a nice close cut and doesn't cut you as well!
Kara T.
Denver, CO
This works better than the female razors. It gets the job done and does a nice clean and smooth close shave. I would recommend it to female or male.
Holly F.
These are great for vacations, camping or even at home use. The blade doesn't dull right away and keeps a good shave also
Justine A.
m] husband likes these razors. He usually buys Schick or Gillette. They last a long time and give him a close shave.