BY SCHICK #26 in Men's Razors

New Lubricating Gel Reservoir +3 Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation Flip trimmer: Flip top back to precisely trim sides Contains: 1 Razor + 2 Cartridges Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
High priced but the product works very well. I purchased at Walmart. I have found purchasing new razors is cheaper than purchasing new blades alone. There are some brands that are better priced. I wouldn’t recommend to others because of the price.
Sanela F.
Pretty good razor, close shave and doesn’t irritate my skin! And top of that it is affordable which is what I’m looking for. I also love that it lasts pretty long, I can use it at least 3 times without noticing that it’s getting dull.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Very good razor for both men and women. If taken care of properly they can last. They aren’t cheap especially when buying the cartridges so that’s the only downfall but I will continue to buy them as well as recommend them.
Chellsie R.
My husband prefers this razor! It’s his go to razor for every shave! It’s easy to use and gives a nice smooth shave! He uses it about once a week and it’s a good price for the value! We buy the cartridge refills!
Nikki C.
Dalton , MA
Very close, smooth shave. Gel strip gets puffed out if it’s left in the shower and gets wet restricting the blades from touching the skin. That would be the only downside compared to other razors.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I really have been liking my shic razor blade I picked mine up at Meijer for a good deal since it was on sale, and so far I have had great results it’s effective and gets the job done I would definitely recommend to others
Erica C.
I buys these and oddly enough ive used them when i do not have women razors a razor is a razor right. I do enjoy the after shave feeling my legs last a longer time growing in the hair.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
I was hoping this razor would be the one, but it wasn't. I have been looking for a decent priced shaver that isn't too cheap. This got the job done, but I wasn't very impressed. My main problem was how fast the razor became dull.
Ryan S.
Kirkland, WA
Let me begin by stating that I have been consistently been using a Gillette Fusion Proglide for over a year now, and this razor is the only razor I will use other than that. It is very effective, and I rarely have to go back for touch ups when I finish using it. I would recommend this razor to everyone.
Steven F.
Fresno, CA
I have tried many razors including those from monthly clubs, I have found this to be the very best razor I have ever used, it keeps sharp and can be used for sometimes more than three weeks, it speaks for its self every time I use it