BY SCHICK #29 in Men's Razors

UltraGlide blades with skin guards that reduce irritation. The skin guards provide more points of contact on the skin creating a flatter, smoother surface to shave. Advanced Lubrication For Effortless Glide and Hydration. Hydro has a deep reservoir full of 100% pure conditioner that lasts up to three times longer. The water activated skin conditioner releases aloe-enriched lubrication as you shave. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband loves it. WAY BETTER than any mach blade. It shaves better, and lasts longer. The last time I bought a shick blade was 4 months ago. I shave my face every day, and use it for body shaving occasionally. I am a very hairy man lol... I can't believe Mach is even in business with how much better these are. The shick, it doesn't seem to degrade as quickly. The little lubricant part at the top is plastic instead of paper/gel so it lasts longer, and the razor itself even after 4 months is still usable with "tearing" at my hairs. After about 3 or 4 weeks with any mach blade it is horrifically painful to shave with.
Chelsea W.
S Milwaukee, WI
This razor gave me the smoothest shave on my legs. I found that it did not rust quickly like other comparable razors I have purchased. It was extremely easy to handle while using - I like the thinner handles. I would recommend this product to others.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh , PA
My husband loves this razor. I think it is a good one - but it is definitely a bit pricey. I think that you can find a cheaper alternative with a store brand at a place like Walmart. Still, it is a good razor and prides a close shave for sure!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
My fiancé loves this razor. He says it works great, gives him a nice and close shave for a while before the blade dulls. He uses it several times over a period of a month. The price is pretty good as well.
Courtney O.
Fairborn
Trustworthy to get all the hairs and not cut me. The blades last long and don’t have to worry about changing them often. Affordable and I can usually get a good deal on them. Both me and my man use the same kind.
Rachel C.
Crab Orchard, KY
My son to be husband has used this razor before and he loves it. Says it gets a really nice close shave, hardly any razor burn. He uses it once every other week, he also uses Gillette razors and likes both. He would buy this product over again.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Men's razors are able to give the smoothest closet shave. This has been my go to for 10+ years and I have tried other few and far between. Nothing gives the same shave as the Schick hydro, it is basically amazing.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
As a woman who's skin gets irritated easily by shaving, I LOVE these razors. They may be marketed to men, but they give my legs a very smooth shave. Plus the weighted handle is very comfortable to use, and frankly feels higher quality than most womens razors. I wish the price point was lower but overall I'd recommend these.
Megan B.
Compared to other men's razors, these work pretty well. They are longer lasting (can get about 10 good shaves in without a dull razor blade). And they are awesome for sensitive skin (don't create bumps). I, however, prefer my women's razors, but recommend these if you need something a little more durable.
Amber P.
Mary Esther, FL
My husband will only use these. They create a super smooth shave and he does not cut himself with these. I prefer these because his face is super smooth when I give him kisses! I use the female version of these for my legs. I would recommend these to everyone!
Angela S.
Do this work better than dollar store razors?
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Any ladies who love this ❤?