BY SCHICK

The Schick Protector Safety Razor is a razor that won't cut you. It was designed for maximum comfort and protection. This makes the Schick Protector a great razor for shaving your private parts. Unlike other safety razors, the Schick Protector features an Ultra Glide Comfort Strip for a smooth shave, Safety Wires that provide outstanding protection from nicks and cuts, a pivoting blade that contours the face in multiple directions, to keep your skin safe and smooth. The Schick Protector also features a rubberized grip, and comes with 2 refill blades, protective cover and a holding stand. Get the Schick Protector from ShopInPrivate.com. see more...

Xavi H.
Calexico, CA
got this for my dad last time and he absolutely loves it!!!!. its a pretty effective razor that doesnt irritate. the price is a bit higher in comparisson to other products but hey its worth it. we bought it at walmart and definitely will buy it again.
Ricardo T.
Humble, TX
This one my husband is in love with he doenst have that much facial hair
so for him this is a good one. He love it so much.
Very affordable and inexpensive. Very effective doenst shave as often may once a week
yes we would recommend to others its a well made product
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses this razor he highly recommends it it's small for you can take traveling with you in any type of traveling bag
REINALDO FELIPE P.
Mesa, AZ
After I was used Gillette for long time I discovered Schick and definitively moved to their razors. Excellent product!!
Chris F.
Brunswick, OH
It's not the best shave I get. I would not recommend this to anyone. It is not worth the money.
Chris H.
Lexington, KY
If you want a razor that is going to last long and get a close shave, this is the one to get!
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Y no me puedo enojar con mi novia que me diga nada porque no le creo nada porque yo soy yo no