BY SCHERING - PLOUGH IN

Protect your baby's skin from the sun's harmful rays with the Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. This easy-to-apply lotion is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Coppertone Water Babies Lotion SPF 50 is the number one pediatrician-recommended brand and is ideal for use when swimming or playing outdoors. see more...

Schering - Plough In Watebabies SPF 50 3oz Trial/Travel Size
  • "He never burns and it stays in even after he gets in the water, smells great too." in 1 review
Rachael M.
This is by far my second favorite baby sunscreen with this having spf 50 and no smells or perfume. It does what it says and gives him great protection weather in the pool or outside the pool this sunscreen is formulated great for babies.
Katherine S.
Defiance, OH
I love the sunscreen!!!! It smells good works great i apply 15 mins before leaving the house and it works great with water. Reapply every 1 1/2 it says 2 but i like to make sure it keeps working.
Megan N.
This sunscreen is amazing but it is super thick in consistency which is hard to apply. but it helps in sun protection as well. it is not so pricey which is good.
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
I love using this on my daughter, she never get burned while in the sun all day! The smell doesn't bother her and not too greasy!
Elizabeth E.
Absolutely amazing!! Love it. It has replaced my old brands. My daughter is very fair skinned and this is wonderful
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
I know it says this is for babies, but as a 21 year old this is my favourite sun block EVER. I applied one coat and was outside all day (in partly cloudy weather) at SoCal beaches and it protected me all day. Should have reapplied on my face because I was rubbing my face a lot but still it held up so well!!!! And my favourite part about this product that makes it stand out from other sun blocks I've used is that it left my skin feeling SOOOOOOOOOO soft after being out in the sun. Would definitely recommend to anyone
Britany N.
Houston
This works great for my daughter who has very sensitive burn on her face it's perfect size to fit into the diaper bag and great when we go to the beach highly recommend for all those babies out there and it's reasonably priced can't beat that
Brittany D.
De Soto, MO
This is about the only sunblock we can use on my daughter. She has sensitive and dry skin all year round and this doesn't make her break out like other sunblocks do.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
The Coppertone Waterbabies sunscreen is great for fair skin, and you don't have to be a baby or child to get the benefits from this. The lotion doesn't irritate the skin, and the high SPF gives great protection. The travel size is perfect for flying and I always have it on me.
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
This is a must have for our household in the desert summers. I love not only the liquid sunscreen but the little tubes for skimming across their little noses.