Add a Photo

#3426 in Shampoo
1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German
Summer G.
Summer G.

Good product to use during the summertime. Really helps to wash out all the chlorine and chemicals from the pool and also helps protect it from the sun. My sisters hair was so damaged from her hair dye and the chlorine and this fixed it right up in about 1 month of using it!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Sunnyside, WA

I dye, blow dry, straighten, curl and style my hair. So it shows when i don't use a repair or treatment, i love to use schauma Repair products because they leave my hair feeling soft and so light and healthy. I enjoy this product.
Hildret A.
Hildret A.

I would like to try this product to see if it helps my hair
, my hair is damage do to dying my hair too much! :(
tamar m.
tamar m.
Newark, DE

Not really helps me. after use this my hair was not look better. i needed wash my head every day to look good.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.

I would like to try this product to see if it helps my hair
, my hair is damage do to dying my hair too much! :(
Katharina A.
Katharina A.

Good Shampoo! Does its job and smells fresh. I like other shampoos better but this one is quite not bad. In my opinion the packaging is too big and I get bored before I use it all.
Love love love this it's helps damaged hair and leaves you with a glowing finish
Doroteja K.
Doroteja K.
Nuštar

My hair is so soft and shine
I have dry and its damage from heate but with this shampoo my hair look so healthy like i never use heat product

Join Now