BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Summer G.
Good product to use during the summertime. Really helps to wash out all the chlorine and chemicals from the pool and also helps protect it from the sun. My sisters hair was so damaged from her hair dye and the chlorine and this fixed it right up in about 1 month of using it!
Jessica P.
Sunnyside, WA
I dye, blow dry, straighten, curl and style my hair. So it shows when i don't use a repair or treatment, i love to use schauma Repair products because they leave my hair feeling soft and so light and healthy. I enjoy this product.
tamar m.
Newark, DE
Not really helps me. after use this my hair was not look better. i needed wash my head every day to look good.
Olga G.
I haven't seen this product in years! Used to buy it in Europe. It cleans the hair well, works for fine hair. The fragrance is a little guy-like, but it's not overpowering. Good product for a bigger family.
Aleksandra P.
I was very happy after trying the product. Great price, long lasting pack size. My hair felt and looked good and the product smell was comforting.
Viviana P.
I would like to try this product to see if it helps my hair
, my hair is damage do to dying my hair too much! :(
Katharina A.
Good Shampoo! Does its job and smells fresh. I like other shampoos better but this one is quite not bad. In my opinion the packaging is too big and I get bored before I use it all.
Jasmina Z.
This is a product which is so aggressive for my scalp it dries it out very much although it's says it's a repair and care shampoo it really doesn't do much to my hair. The smell is nice tho.
Nadya V.
Orsha

Shampoo in general good. Has a pleasant smell. Well foams, but it will be possible for someone too much. Remarkably washes hair. Pl-moyemu is also balm. Rekomedkaya to buy by everything it.
Doroteja K.
Nuštar
My hair is so soft and shine
I have dry and its damage from heate but with this shampoo my hair look so healthy like i never use heat product