BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Orlyxander F.
I bleach my hair and suffered a lot in the process, they recommended this shampoo and it worked very well repairing my hair but when using it for a long time it became very greasy and I had to stop it
Summer G.
Good product to use during the summertime. Really helps to wash out all the chlorine and chemicals from the pool and also helps protect it from the sun. My sisters hair was so damaged from her hair dye and the chlorine and this fixed it right up in about 1 month of using it!
Jessica P.
Sunnyside, WA
I dye, blow dry, straighten, curl and style my hair. So it shows when i don't use a repair or treatment, i love to use schauma Repair products because they leave my hair feeling soft and so light and healthy. I enjoy this product.
Olga G.
I haven't seen this product in years! Used to buy it in Europe. It cleans the hair well, works for fine hair. The fragrance is a little guy-like, but it's not overpowering. Good product for a bigger family.
Aleksandra P.
I was very happy after trying the product. Great price, long lasting pack size. My hair felt and looked good and the product smell was comforting.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, I am a beautiful person who has the best. if I had the same thing as the most of the best of all the time to time. I am a beautiful person.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this shampoo, it adds moisture without weighing down and smells very nice. Makes your hair feel moisturized and taken care of
Viviana P.
I would like to try this product to see if it helps my hair
, my hair is damage do to dying my hair too much! :(
tamar m.
Newark, DE
Not really helps me. after use this my hair was not look better. i needed wash my head every day to look good.