BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Oksana S.
East Hanover, NJ
I Bought this shampoo this year, I was shocked. I remember 15 years ago it was really nice product, but now. hair dry, and the same time scalp is oily. the smell is nice, but it's not a reason to get such shampoo.  my husband didn't like it at all. will not buy it anymore.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Even though I'm a girl, I've used this shampoo several times between my boyfriend and also using my brothers back when I lived at home. I love how my hair feels afterwards and the scent isn't too bad. It keeps my hair from getting greasy as fast as many other shampoos I have tried.
Paige C.
Valrico, FL
This shampoo is wonderful! It leaves my mans hair feeling super soft and shiny. He tends to have dry scalp but this shampoo doesn't dry it out at all!
Vanessa A.
Miami, Florida
My boyfriend use it! Hace su trabajo, es realmente bueno. Huele divino. Al usarlo hace mucha espuma y limpia a profundidad
Victoria r.
this shampoo is amazing. it leaves my mans hair feeling smooth and soft. it smells good and it was so worth the money
luz m.
Este shampoo es espectacular deja el pelo super bien sedoso y brillante es muy bueno y hule muy bien
Lupita V.
Peoria, AZ
This product leave a hair shine and strong and smell good my hub loved and me too i recommended 100%
Michelle R.
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
Kat B.
Very gentle on the scalp, leaves your hair nice and fresh, even suitable for people with dandruff problems and of course why not use it as a woman?
Mariana V.
I do not know the brand I have not heard from her or review or anything like that then I can not give my opinion about the product and not as used