Schauma 7 Herbs Shampoo 400ml 13.5oz

by Schauma

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schauma 7 Herbs Shampoo 400ml 13.5oz!
Khatia A.
Wilmington, DE
Schauma 7 Herbs Shampoo 400ml 13.5oz uploaded by Khatia A.
It's an normal shampoo , after using , hair gets fresh and this freshness stays 2-3 days . My hair is little bit smooth and silky about 2 day , after that it loses her glowyness :/ not great ,not terrible ,but nothing special
Maja B.
Schauma 7 Herbs Shampoo 400ml 13.5oz uploaded by Maja B.
I have an on off relationship with this shampoo. I dont like the smell of it(you will like it if you like herbs), but for me its too much. I love the volume that it gives to my hair because my hair is really thin. I would not buy it again because of the smell and i think that there are many other shampoos that smell better and do the same job as this shampoo.
Mihail M.
Wilmington, DE
I used a long time the shampoos from this brand. Now I'm using sulfate free shampoo. So yeah, the sulfated is the only downside of this product. I loved the smell, the cleanser power, I could resist 3-4 days not washing my hair.
Elli K.
Vettweiß
One of my favourite shampoos. It's not expensive, but very good. Eines meiner Lieblingsshampoos. Es ist nicht teuer, aber sehr gut.
Julia K.
Since I am still a Teenager, I struggle with pretty greecy hair. This shampoo works really great. Of course you should always Exchange your shampoo after a while, but I always come back to this product.
Rosana B.
Schauma 7 Herbs Shampoo 400ml 13.5oz uploaded by Rosana B.
This shampoo is awesome. It's for greasy hair. When you use it long period of time you hair stays fresh for a couple of days. I have very greasy hair that's why I started to use it. It smells good and has a really nice packaging. I would recommend it to all who has really greasy hair.
Melanie B.
27404 Zeven, Niedersachsen
Ich nutze das Shampoo seit einer Weile, auch für mein Schulkind, und in Verbindung mit der Spülung lassen sich die Haare super bürsten, fühlen sich weich an und die trockene Kopfhaut ist kein Thema mehr.
Elvira F.
Rruga B
I have oily skinhead and tbecause of it than I have dandruf and oily hair . To avoid this problem I've tried for 4 months to use Schauma 4 herbs shampoo and I've seen the result in the first day I've used it . I recommend to everyone who has this problem .Also it cost very low .
iEVA R.
London
Love the shampoo! My hair is shinning and so soft! Great quality and price for everyday use
Sahar Y.
52477 Alsdorf
It dries out your hair, it is good for oily hair but if you have dry hair or a dry scalp I’d not recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?