BY SCHARFFEN BERGER

Scharffen Berger® 41% Cacao Salted Almonds & Milk Chocolate.
Chocolate maker. see more...

• How good is this chocolate and where exactly can I find it 5 Answers
  • Who doesn't love chocolate with Nuts and it's salted ?4 Answers
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Out of all the chocolate I've had and tried in chocolate bar form this is by far and beyond my favorite of all time. If you want a quality milk chocolate you needn't look any further. Highly recommended.
pratima r.
OMG I love this chocolate it is so deliscious. This is one of my favorite brands of chocolate so rich and good quality.LOVE the quality of this chocolate!!! It has a very smooth 'mouth feel' and the flavors are wonderful. I highly recommend it!
Amber J.
It's a little too bitter for my tastes. Not a very large variety of milk chocolates, at least at the stores that I see it in.
Tasha D.
Kerrville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jane C.
Tampa, FL
Jessica C.
This packs a punch and has a smooth chocolate taste, and it has attitude too! It's sweet, salty, creamy and nutty.
Muna B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Although I'm not a really big fan of dark chocolate, this salted almond and milk chocolate is a heavenly treat!
Laylaa W.
Omg this is the best it's so amazing especially if your on your period omg its soooooooooooooooooooo good
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Scharffen Berger salted almonds and milk chocolate taste pretty good and I recommend it to others.......
Amber H.
phoenix
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is some of the smoothst chocolate I've ever eaten! It has a nice burned caramel after taste
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
How good is this chocolate and where exactly can I find it
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Who doesn't love chocolate with Nuts and it's salted ?