Scharffen Berger Fine Artisan Dark Chocolate Bittersweet 70% Cacao uploaded by Leigh M.

BY SCHARFFEN BERGER

Scharffen Berger® Bittersweet 70% Cacao Fine Artisan Dark Chocolate.
Extra dark. see more...

• What is the best recipe you have used this chocolate in?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
Scharffenbeger is a brand name I had always heard when I watched my favorite chefs mention during their broadcasts, and after some back and forth with store brands, I decided to test it out. I made a simple hot chocolate, first trying with regular whole milk and then later with coconut milk. It take a little coaxing with coconut milk but I think that's the nature of the kind of milk it is. I barely had to add sugar, all I did was grate it into my boiling milk and it was delicious. I've also used it to garnish my cakes, and it tastes delicious in homemade chocolate croissants.
Mallory K.
Cleveland, MS
I have used this Chocolate to make Ganache for some cupcakes and it was the perfect balance of bitter to go with a sweet icing. I will definitely use this chocolate from now on!
Ashley H.
With a name like Scharffen Berger, you better be good and, oh, is it ever delicious! This chocolate has completely changed the way I look at chocolate. Be be warned, it will turn you into a chocolate snob! :)
jayden r.
Sharffenberger was created in my hometown of Berkeley, California! A delicious, quality chocolate that seems to be made from a family company. Worth the money~!
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Love this chocolate for baking- created the most amazing salted-caramel ganache cake using this chocolate. So rich and perfect. Yum!
Pri S.
Love love love this chocolate. Its aroma, taste and texture is perfect. Its on the expensive side but really high quality.
Amanda V.
Definitely bitter. Need to enjoy the taste of dark chocolate! But I do like the subtle hit of honey.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Really delicious high quality chocolate. It smells wonderful & taste even better.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
What is the best recipe you have used this chocolate in?