BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten Free Lady Finger Cookies, 5.3 oz see more...

Raquel R S.
These lady fingers are incredbily light, delicious and don't have a ton of white sugar - only good stuff! This is the only Schar product I buy because it's soy free, while the rest are not. If you have an autoimmune disease, stay away from soy! :)
Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
I bought them strictly to make Tiramisu cheesecake but never got around to make it since I devoured these ladyfingers with my coffee:) hopefully next time I will get around to making the tiramusu.
Christiana L.
These aren't horrible but they really aren't the best. The texture is different but that's to be expected like much of the GF products.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Oh my goodness the possitbilities are endless love to make desserts with these r eat by themselvesswith coffee.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love dipping these in coffee (makes me miss my Grandpa). They are also great for baking with!
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I love using these lady fingers I love them for decorating cakes and just to have them as snacks as well.
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
Love lady fingers! Very low calorie and are a delicious light and sweet treat I can enjoy during tea time. They go GREAT with tea.
Dominika T.
It taste quite good and the texture is ok. I'm shocked with the ingredients - it's hard to find good GF product without soy in it.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
These are so good. And so many different ways to use them. Their great for snacks and also baking with