BY SCHAR

Schar Hazelnut Wafers: Wheat free Gluten free No preservatives see more...

• Where can I buy these? They look delicious1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelli A.
The idea for these is spot on. However, since the wafers are gluten free, they have very little taste. I felt like there wasn't quite enough hazelnut spread to compensate for the bland wafers. They would, however, be great for dipping into dessert dips or drinks!
Raiza Z.
These are actually really good , I didn't know I was gonna like it but I really did .
Grace V.
W Long Branch, NJ
These are so good! I love wafers and hazelnut so this is the perfect treat to throw in the lunch box!
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
I love anything hazelnut. These are so delicious i started craving them as I'm typing this! Highly recommend to hazelnut lovers
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
SCRUMPTIOUS and addictive....Crunchy crispy yummy.....Bought this from the local Walmart in the gluten-free section. The sweetness is PERFECT and balances the flavors and the starchy wafer and they are NOT cloying like the regular ones. This is a keeper. It tastes great
Jill S.
My favorite grab and go gluten free snack! I love the taste of hazelnut and I always miss wafer cookies being gluten free. These combine the two in a safe product for a celiac to consume. Super yummy! I definitely recommend
Lisa C.
Buffalo, WV
I love hazelnuts, these wafers are found in the health food section of your local market. I love having them with my morning coffee.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
Yay first to review! These are my absolute fav! I know I say that with every product but hazelnut + wafer are my heavenly snacks! Love these and so glad I found them. They were in the "healthy" isle at Walmart!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Think a light wafer filled with beautiful nutella-like flavors. I buy these and eat them by the box with little to no shame. They are one of the best gluten-free cookies i have ever found.

They store best in an airtight plastic container, if you have enough self control to not eat a whole package!
Dineiska R.