BY SCHAR

Schar Dedicated Gluten-Free Vanilla Wafers.
Wheat-free.
Europe's #1 gluten-free. see more...

• Wonder what kind of other flavors they have3 Answers
  • I have been trying to incorporate gluten free items into my diet. A...2 Answers
Schar Gluten-Free Vanilla Wafers
  • "I loved visiting Grandma because she would always have these cookies waiting for us." in 1 review
  • "These wafers are gluten free, and we all know how bland gluten free things can be, this however is not." in 1 review
Heather O.
Heather O.
My favorite gf pre-made dessert in the market. These are reminiscent of the wafer cookies from when I was in school and my dad would pack my lunch.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Harrisonburg, VA
The best cookies in the world !! I always love as they are delicious !! the Vinilla is super rich and sweet !!
Natalie  W.
Natalie W.
Sandown, NH
These wafers are amazing! Tastes like they are something I could have years ago.
Sabreena E.
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
Dear Schar, thank you for existing.

I have been wanting a light and crispy treat ever since going gluten-free years ago. These wafers taste just like, if not better than their wheat-infused counterparts. The vanilla is great, the lemon is my favorite.
teri j.
teri j.
hempsteaD, NY
Vanilla wafers are definitely a childhood memory. i still go to todays corner store to pick me up some. The way they melt in your mouth is amazing. Its very affordable and convenient to get ! It also has chocolate and strawberry Yummy! try these they are great
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
These are really good. My fiancé recently made the switch to gluten-free in an attempt to straighten some things out with his health, and he really enjoys them, too. They're the perfect balance of sweet.
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Son ricas pero la textura no me gusta. Son dulces ya que tienen sabor a vainalla y no son cremosas.. Son como una susy o un cocosete pero de vainilla
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
These are really good but a little crumbly! It is super hard to find really yummy Gluten free cookies and these are great for satisfying cravings!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Edmond, OK
These gluten-free vanilla wafers are absolutely delicious! I have a huge sweet tooth so these always satisfy me when I'm having a sweet craving.
jasmin V.
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA
These schar glutten free wafers are really good. I enjoy them when It's cold outside and I want to eat something sweet with my cup of coffee.
holly l.
holly l.
Albany, OH
Wonder what kind of other flavors they have
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I have been trying to incorporate gluten free items into my diet. Are these cookies good? Is there a lot of sugar?