BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten-Free Table Crackers.
Dedicated.
Wheat-free.
Europe's #1 gluten-free. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can find coupons for these? My son loves...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany M.
I bought these to eat with my soup last winter when I was sick and they tasted great. Texture was a little chewier than a regular non-gluten free cracker but not bad at all. In fact I ate the whole package within a couple of days. These are great gluten free crackers.
Jill S.
These are almost exactly like saltines!!! When I started a gluten free diet due to celiac disease one of the things I missed the most was saltines. After years of searching I stumbled upon these and am so happy I did! They are delicious and salty and the texture isn't that far off from their gluten filled counterpart, the saltine
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These are a good gluten free cracker. They are good when you want a cracker that you can add cheese or a spread to. They come in a few individual packs which is nice so you don't have to worry about them going stale quickly. You can hardly tell its gluten free.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
I was rather impressed with these crackers! They're perfect for soup and crumbling up to make a crust or topping. I didn't expect much, but Schar has really stepped up the gluten free game!
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
These are a staple. I keep them for when I don't have any GF bread. Great with peanut butter and peaches, or cream cheese and tomatoes on top.
Miranda M.
St Marys City, MD
Great! Closest thing to gluten free saltines I have found. Been eating them for years & the recipe has always stayed the same.
Tiffany T.
Ashland, KY
As someone with Celiacs, Schar crackers are he best gluten crackers I’ve ever had. I will always buy this brand!
Caroline S.
Hampton Bays, NY
This is so good! I cannot see any difference from the regular ones. They are crunchy, light and delicious
Carina a.
Perris, CA
These are yyuummyy and great to eat with chicken noddle soup or to snack on .
gabriela t.
Great with home made chilli ☺ or great to snack on. love these crackers.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Does anyone know where I can find coupons for these? My son loves them, but at $6.49 a box they are super pricey!