BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies.
Dedicated.
Wheat-free.
Europe's #1. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Sweet, but not too sweet - so perfect for stopping that sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
  • "these are by far are my favorite cookies in my mouth just light enough to have with tea or coffee no chocolate added no marshmallows I did no sprinkles on top just a plain nice cookie that you can enjoy any time of the day even your children will love them" in 1 review
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We really enjoy these gluten-free shortbread cookies. They are one of my sons very favorite cookies they are nice and battery and have the perfect texture. It is wonderful to find gluten-free cookies that actually tastes good.
Christina G.
I really really wanted to like these because it is hard to find good gluten free cookies. However, I was disappointed. The texture was very grainy and they left a strange feeling/taste in my mouth after eating them. They might be better if you tried dunking them in coffee, but I probably won't spend the money on them again.
Angela L.
Ossipee
I CRAVE the buttery richness of these!! I need a delivery right now!! Sweet, but not too sweet - so perfect for stopping that sweet tooth craving. Just about the only thing that isn't chocolate that does it for me!
elle r.
Port Charlotte, FL
These are by far are my favorite cookies in my mouth just light enough to have with tea or coffee no chocolate added no marshmallows I did no sprinkles on top just a plain nice cookie that you can enjoy any time of the day even your children will love them
norma h.
Cottonwood, CA
I enjoyed these cookies very much. Great for a snack while watching tv. They weren't overly sweet and didn't leave a after taste in your mouth.
Caroline S.
Hampton Bays , NY
They are too sweet. I could buy again. They are not bad though. I was not expecting so sweet, but they are worth
Hany G.
Shortbread cookies are always delicious! Very addicting and never get old. Classic taste and very simple!
Anaid P.
OMG! these cookies and a delish cup of hot coffee, can't get any better. These are so buttery!
soamaya s.
Very, very delicious, perfect with a cup of tea, crispy and i don't find it very sweet, i think it's perfect for people who do not like sugars
lux l.
North York
Tastes absolutely delicious. Has such a rich flavor and taste, you definitely cant go wrong.