BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies.
Dedicated.
Wheat-free.
Europe's #1. see more...

Schar Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
  • "Sweet, but not too sweet - so perfect for stopping that sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
  • "these are by far are my favorite cookies in my mouth just light enough to have with tea or coffee no chocolate added no marshmallows I did no sprinkles on top just a plain nice cookie that you can enjoy any time of the day even your children will love them" in 1 review
Christina G.
Christina G.
I really really wanted to like these because it is hard to find good gluten free cookies. However, I was disappointed. The texture was very grainy and they left a strange feeling/taste in my mouth after eating them. They might be better if you tried dunking them in coffee, but I probably won't spend the money on them again.
Francis S.
Francis S.
I really wanted to like these since I'm on diet restrictions. They weren't horrific but definitely not buttery and the gritty texture of different flours couldn't be masked. I finished the bag since they cost so much (about $4) but unfortunately won't buy these again. I'll stick to my EnjoyLife cookies instead.
norma h.
norma h.
Cottonwood, CA
I enjoyed these cookies very much. Great for a snack while watching tv. They weren't overly sweet and didn't leave a after taste in your mouth.
elle r.
elle r.
Port Charlotte, FL
These are by far are my favorite cookies in my mouth just light enough to have with tea or coffee no chocolate added no marshmallows I did no sprinkles on top just a plain nice cookie that you can enjoy any time of the day even your children will love them
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ossipee
I CRAVE the buttery richness of these!! I need a delivery right now!! Sweet, but not too sweet - so perfect for stopping that sweet tooth craving. Just about the only thing that isn't chocolate that does it for me!
Anaid P.
Anaid P.
OMG! these cookies and a delish cup of hot coffee, can't get any better. These are so buttery!
Hany G.
Hany G.
Shortbread cookies are always delicious! Very addicting and never get old. Classic taste and very simple!
soamaya s.
soamaya s.
Very, very delicious, perfect with a cup of tea, crispy and i don't find it very sweet, i think it's perfect for people who do not like sugars
lux l.
lux l.
North York
Tastes absolutely delicious. Has such a rich flavor and taste, you definitely cant go wrong.