Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 141 Oz

Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 14.1 Oz

Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 14.1 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 14.1 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly F.
Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 14.1 Oz uploaded by Kelly F.
I am reviewing Char gluten free raisin cinnamon bagels. I miss the sweetness with full flavored bagels. They are very flavorful. I'd you follow a gluten free diet I def recommend these.
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 14.1 Oz uploaded by Leia D.
So I'm just going to be up front and say that I'm not a gluten-free expert. I did however win a gift box full of these and other Schär foods at the end of the summer. I really enjoyed these bagels especially since they didn't make me feel swollen inside like regular bagels do. I ate them with some melted coconut oil spread over it instead of butter, and just enough honey to make it sweet. These bagels toast well, they taste good, and they don't make me feel bloated like regular bagels and bread 😊
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 14.1 Oz uploaded by Vartine N.
My first time trying this brand. I love the way these bagels tasted. At first I wasn’t sure if I would love plain flavored bagels but I did. Schar Gluten Free Plain Bagel, 14.1 Oz I made a egg and cheese with toasted bagel and it was delicious! These bagels are gluten free and lactose free! I would recommend it!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I received these in a goody box from this company because I expressed an interest in GF products. Even when there is gluten, it is hard to find a good supermarket bagel. These were not too bad, but after being spoiled by living in NYC I just can’t compare these to the real thing!

Looking for your answer?