Schar Gluten Free Par Baked Baguettes - 2 CT uploaded by Rachel Y.

BY SCHAR #53 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Schar Gluten-Free Parbaked Baguettes.
Dedicated. Gluten-free. Wheat-free.
Ready to bake, 5 min. see more...

Kristin C.
These are the best baguettes! I use them to make cheesy garlic bread when we have pasta! They’re great for any kind of baked bread that you need! Definitely a repeat buyer of this product! Really good gluten free bread!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Found this product at Wegmans and fell in love. I used this as a garlic bread and ate it with spaghetti. I love that you can freeze it and pull it out when you want it and also that it comes with two loafs.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE these baguettes. I like to make a goat cheese marinara dip and these go along with it perfectly. All I do is slice them, put butter, garlic and onion powder on top and throw in the oven.
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
I tried these for the first time this week...before my diagnosis my husband and I would make subs once or twice a month using the grocery store take and bake breads. This is so close to that good I couldn't believe it! Be sure to put in the oven per the directions for a fresher taste. And hats off again to Schar for the great packaging. The two baguettes are separately vacuum sealed so you don't have to freeze the second one or rush to use it!
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
I grew up a great little Italian girl who loved to make garlic bread several times a week. When I was diagnosed with a gluten intolerance, I thought I would have to give that all up. Now that I've found GF pastas and these, I'm back to making big Italian dinners 1-2x a month!
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
My boyfriend and I have tried this product with some cheese on top it was the greatest of the greatest
I love these. They aren’t stocked everywhere though. Nice to have warm crispy bread, a sandwich or mini pizzas. Easy to bake. Good value and each baguette is in its own packet so keeps fresh. Would recommend.
Lauren E.
Ardrossan, North Ayrshire
I love these baguettes I use them to make small pizzas and they taste amazing. Or spread garlic butter on top of them and it tastes to real garlic bread which i something that I have missed.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these any good?
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
I would love to try these, i haven't saw them before gluten free