BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten-Free Hearty Grain Bread.
Good source of fiber.
Baked in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
Wheat-free.
Preservative-free.
Lactose-free. see more...

Chris T.
Prior Lake, MN
This is by far one of the best Gluten free breads out there. Most GF breads need to be toasted but is so good it can be eaten right out of the bag. My son loves that he can now have Peanut Butter Bread with out it being toasted!
And I can find this at my local Walmart.
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I think they've changed the packaging, so I'm not 100% sure this is the same as the product I've bought. But, regardless, I've never been led astray by Schar gluten-free products. They are the best out there, especially for bread. The texture and taste are amazing. They make great toast and sandwiches. It's almost like real bread!!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Finally a gluten free bread that is soft just like real bread! This bread tastes absolutely amazing and last for a while. I highly recommend it!
Macy R.
Nicest gluten free bread I've tried, it's not hard like the others and doesn't go stale for a very long time