Food & SnacksBakeryPizza CrustsSchar
Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts - 2 CT

Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts - 2 CT

by Schar

#22 in Pizza Crusts

Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts.
Europe's #1 Gluten-free.
Dedicated gluten-free.

I would like to try these , are they good?
Start your review of Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts - 2 CT!
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts - 2 CT uploaded by Sherri F.
Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts - 2 CT uploaded by Sherri F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great option for a tasty gluten free, wheat free, Non-GMO crust! Baked up crispy without falling apart! Extremely convenient, just add toppings and bake about 10 minutes. Love that there are 2 individually packaged crusts per box, perfect for single or family use! Excellent value, recommend to anyone looking for a quality gluten free pizza/cheesy bread crust. Received #complimentary for product trial.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,824 reviews
Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts - 2 CT uploaded by Sandra G.
Finally a crust that is gluten free and taste good plus I can make it the way I want to!! Got this complimentary from Social Nature and Achar foods!! There are 2 crusts in here so it's a great price!! Definitely will recommend this and buy it again, the whole line of products look good.#weekendmeal
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Surprisingly I found them at Walmart, so they were already a good price. I’m pretty sure it was a pack of 2 crusts for $6.98. Not crumbly or hard at all! Highly recommend for gluten free diets!
Cølleen R.
Grove City, PA
I love there pizza crust it's the best and it's affordable it. It's the best brand of bread and pizza crust that I can find
Bianca D.
Kissimmee, FL
Schar is just the best brand for GF products! This is the best GF pizza crust on the market! It tastes great and you won’t feel guilty about it!
Nicole L.
In terms of a gluten free prepared crust, these are absolutely the best.  They cook really well in the oven as well as on the grill.  Plus, they require no work - you literally throw you toppings on and cook.  I only drop it a star because it's not the same as eating a real pizza; gluten free recipes and pre-packaged foods are getting close!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This crust is absolutely amazing. I cried eating pizza last night I was so excited lol. I haven't had any bread of any sorts for over a year due to being lactose and gluten intolerant. Would surely highly recommend this crust. Will certainly be a must have always. Make this gluten and lactose free pizza last night. So delicious.
Robin J.
This is the best prepared gluten free pizza crust out there!  I have tried so many others that were I was unable to eat and ended up throwing them out.  I never tell others that they are GF and no one has ever commented that they taste different.  I buy several packs at  a time and freeze them so I always have them on hand.  Pizza is my favorite food and I don't feel deprived at all now with these pizza crusts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...