BY SCHAR #19 in Pizza Crusts

Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Pizza Crusts.
Europe's #1 Gluten-free.
Dedicated gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Robin J.
This is the best prepared gluten free pizza crust out there!  I have tried so many others that were I was unable to eat and ended up throwing them out.  I never tell others that they are GF and no one has ever commented that they taste different.  I buy several packs at  a time and freeze them so I always have them on hand.  Pizza is my favorite food and I don't feel deprived at all now with these pizza crusts.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This crust is absolutely amazing. I cried eating pizza last night I was so excited lol. I haven't had any bread of any sorts for over a year due to being lactose and gluten intolerant. Would surely highly recommend this crust. Will certainly be a must have always. Make this gluten and lactose free pizza last night. So delicious.
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
I would like to try these , are they good?