Schar Gluten-Free  and Wheat-Free Multigrain Bread uploaded by Nikole N.
Schar Gluten-Free  and Wheat-Free Multigrain Bread

Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Multigrain Bread

BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten-Free Wheat Free Multigrain Bread.
Dedicated gluten free.
Dedicated gluten free facility. see more...

Schar Gluten-Free  and Wheat-Free Multigrain Bread
Schar Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Multigrain Bread
Nadine H.
Nadine H.
I really liked this brand of gf bread. It's the only brand my local Walmart carries, but it's better than the Aldi brand across the street. It's soft, moist, and has a good depth of flavor. It's a bit "gummier" than regular bread, but I love it. Even my husband (who isn't gluten intolerant) likes it; he always asks to eat the ends of the loaf.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
This is my favorite gluten free bread. The price is steep but the flavor is amazing! It's not like the usual flavorless cardboard you usually find. I keep it in the crisper drawer in the fridge. I don't have to heat it up or anything. I love eating it with honey, thin cuts of cheddar or as a sandwich. So yummy!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE sandwich bread!! No other gluten free bread compares in taste or looks!! Doesn't have big holes like most gluten free bread and tastes fantastic!! Also good for French toast! Not sure I will ever buy another kind of bread! Definitely recommend!
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
Best tasting gluten free bread! I try others, but keep going for this one. Why don't they sell it at Publix!? It is the only thing I have to pick up at Wal-Mart. In the Gluten aisle..... 😜
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Not the best bread. very gummy and hard. if you add butter and grill or microwave it becomes edible.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Cary, NC
One of the best and softest gluten free breads I've found to date. My go to for all my lunch time needs! If you like a bread with a lot of flavor this definitely fits the bill! I highly recommend for all those who are avoiding gluten!
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
Whitestown, IN
Foodie Expert
Where do I begin to explain my love for Schar? I without fail know I can trust their products to be high quality and good flavor. I just wish they weren't so expensive. On top of my gluten allergy, I also have this annoying potato allergy and this is one of the few gluten free brands that doesn't use potato starch in most of their products.