BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten-Free Wheat Free Classic White Bread.
Dedicated gluten free.
Dedicated gluten-free facility. see more...

Robin J.
Robin J.
Our favorite gluten free bread.  It is the only one my kids will eat.  And, it is the only one that I have found that is not in the freezer section.  If you have never had GF bread before, you will find it a bit chewier than regular bread.  However, it's texture and taste far surpasses any other GF breads out there.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Foodie Expert
It is absolutely delicious and so good. I haven't had bread on over a year. Stumbled upon this gooodness and now I am able to enjoy sandwiches again without the discomfort, hurt, or sick feeling. Would definitely recommend this bread for sure!!!
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
This is the best gluten free bread that I have tried jn my 6 years of not eating gluten. Now I buy it every time I am at the store. Wegmans and WalMart both sell it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Foodie Expert
If you're Gluten Free (I have a severe allergy) and looking for an actually tasty bread substitute, please try this one. This rice bread is so soft, smells super good and SUPER easy to prepare! You can eat it right from the bag as long as you keep it sealed and in a dry place. If you want it a bit softer microwave at 15 seconds per slice. Makes great sandwiches, toast, hot dog bun. Just tastes so fresh and is soft but doesn't fall apart in your hands!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Foodie Expert
Complete garbage. Please don't waste any of your money on this. Its like eating card board.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Ardrossan, Scotland
I have been gluten free for 2 years and haven't been able to find a bread that I like and I love this one it's soft and almost like real bread which I have not felt like in any other gluten free breads.