BY SCHAR

Schar Gluten-Free Chocolate O's Cookies.
Dedicated.
Wheat-free.
Chocolate flavored.
Europe's #1 gluten-free. see more...

Megan M.
St. Louis MO
I miss Oreos since having to go gluten free, but these are pretty darn close! I love Schar products, very high quality and great taste. As with any gluten free food, they are a bit pricey. I wish you could find them in more stores.
Irma D.
Barre, VT
Yum! My kids love Oreos so we got this cookies to try them out. They are great and they taste a lot like ores . They are little pricey but what's not these days. I buy them often for my boys and defining would recommend them to EVERYONE not just glutton free friends.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Yum!! Love Oreos and this is incredibly close to them. I'll admit it. I'm a dunker , and these are great for doing so.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
Schar is great for gluten free stuff, if a little pricey. These tasted perfectly like Oreos and made a great dirt cake.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Yummy product, a little on the pricey side compared too competitors. Sometimes, the cookie part does go powdery.
Fiona B.
N.e.lincs, Grimsby
My 3 year old is on a gluten free diet, she loves these as they look and taste the same as an oreo and didn't feel like she is missing out. Love love.love