BY SCHAR

Schar Dedicated Gluten-Free Ciabatta Rolls.

Ready to bake 10 min.

• Are they cheery? I am gf but super nervous on the gf bread . Does...2 Answers
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
Foodie Expert
They always seem to have this at my school so I became a fan of it after a while.
Michelle L.
Hands down the best gluten free bread I've ever eaten! My only complaint is the cost. $6 is the local price for just four rolls.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
Kinda pricey, but this is the only GF Ciabatta roll I have found.

Thankfully, the price is justified by how tasty and spot on to the real deal this product is!! I love it for fancy sandwiches or burgers :)
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
Foodie Expert
Great my mothers allergic to gluten so these are her favorite and mine to even though I'm not allergic they've got such an amazing taste
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious that I'll buy them despite not needing a gluten-free diet. They just have a delicious, specific taste!
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
What are some other gluten free items Th at are easy to switch to and still taste good like this one?
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
Are they cheery? I am gf but super nervous on the gf bread . Doesn't taste good a lot of times
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
Are they worth the money???