Schar Chocolate Sandwich Cremes Cookies uploaded by Brynn W.

BY SCHAR

Schar Chocolate Sandwich Cremes Cookies: Only naturally gluten- and wheat-free ingredients Low cholesterol No trans fat No preservatives see more...

Jasmine B.
Cortland, NY
These cookies are my #1 favorite cookie & will always continue to buy the them. They have a delicious chocolate taste & not very sweet so if you want a chocolate cookie that isn't very sweet this is the best cookie to buy.
Haley F.
Oh my you have no idea what heaven tastes like until you eat these. Light, yet Rich very satisfying.
Anyone that loves chocolate I would recommend these to highly.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Alicia S.
Greenville, SC
I'm a huge fan of these products my cousin is allergic to gluten so these treat are a wonderful alternative for her to have!
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
I got these on sale before. Not a big fan of them. Ended up taking them to work so they wouldn't go to waste
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
These are absolutely delish! Right amount of sweet and make me crave more! Have to hide these from my kid!
Brittney M.
These are a really yummy double chocolate cookie and i love eating these by crushing them in milk!
Taylor M.
Burlington, NC
These are absolutely wonderful. I love how savory they are and how they almost melt in my mouth.
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these cookies really have sweet taste and their good to snack on or to have for desert
Chelisse B.
Yes! I love these sandwich cookies! They are absolutely positively delicious!
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
I am leaving a nutrition label picture as per request by another influencer.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
¿ son buenos?
Ivana C.
Toronto
Is it to sweet? And where do i buy this?
Dragana B.
What is the nutrition guide on this?
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
These look so yummy, i've tried ones like these before but vanilla version they were heaven! I wonder if these taste good too