ElectronicsTelevisionSceptre
X240PC-FHD 24-inch Class Television HDTV 1080p/PC Monitor- Pink

Sceptre X240PC-FHD 24-inch Class Television HDTV 1080p/PC Monitor- Pink

by Sceptre

Sceptre X240PC-FHD - 24" LCD TV - 1080p (FullHD) - pink

hello my name is augusto I love sceptre and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
Start your review of Sceptre X240PC-FHD 24-inch Class Television HDTV 1080p/PC Monitor- Pink!
Nina C.
Fremont, CA
Sceptre X240PC-FHD 24-inch Class Television HDTV 1080p/PC Monitor- Pink uploaded by Nina C.
My original monitor's screen broke, and my friend recommended me to buy the Sceptre E248W-19203R 24" LED Monitor. I bought it through Amazon, and it quickly came in 3 days prime shipping. The computer stand was easy to put together, with clear instructions plus extra pieces. The package also came with extra HDMI chords and a cute screwdriver. It's the perfect size for my desk to browse and respond to emails, playing games, and watching videos. I bought some cute monitor decor to add some flair. :) The website did say that there were "built-in speakers" but the sound was not as loud as I thought. That is my only complaint, and some desktop speakers should fix that problem.
suraaj T.
punjab,amritsar
this is actually a good monitor.I am not a fan of big screens but this good.I am actually having a question that can it handle gaming? it is quiet easy to set up and better than other alternatives.Its a good monitor yeah i will recomend peope to go for it . and i realy want to try it out myself so pleese contact me via email