ElectronicsTelevisionsSceptre
50" Class 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV w/MobileConnection Port

Sceptre 50" Class 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV w/MobileConnection Port

by Sceptre

Star power. Experience big-screen, high-def detail for all of your favorite shows, movies, sports, and more with the X508BV-FMDU LCD HDTV. What makes the X508BV-FMDU LCD HDTV special? It makes entertainment come alive. Full HD 1920x1080p resolution provides vivid, lifelike detail. What else can it do for me? With automatic dynamic contrast enhancement, you'll see only the most detailed brights and darks imaginable on the 49.5" diagonal LCD display. What can I connect it to? Three HDMI ports allow you to hook up video game systems, Blu-ray players-or even your smartphone via the shared HDMI-MHL port-spreading the same incredible clarity across your entire entertainment center. You can even share family photos and home movies right from your PC via the integrated USB port. What's in the box? X508BV-FMDU LCD HDTV, A/V cable, power cord, adjustable detachable stand, and manual. From Sceptre. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sceptre 50" Class 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV w/MobileConnection Port!
Charmayne J.
Indianapolis, IN
Tv is bright and shows vivid color. It was very reasonably priced cant complain about that i had got it on sale from walmart. It has 3 hdmi ports and one usb port. It would be better if it had a second usb port on it
Kelsey M.
West Babylon, NY
Sceptre 50" Class 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV w/MobileConnection Port uploaded by Kelsey M.
love our tv! works great never a problem! great image and this size is perfect for our living room!! wish it had more available ports but otherwise no issues. so easy to use too! I would definitely recommend!
Andreah L.
Ocala, FL
All around good tv for what it is. I don’t really like the sound quality fir the speakers but it’s decent.
Casey S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
This TV is really nice. It had a good picture and is very clear. The only downside is that the volume really sucks... but if you turn it up all the way, it’s not too bad... you could make it better with a sound bar though. My priority with TVs is the picture quality and it defiantly shows quality there.
Maria B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We've had several TV's all being different brands. So far, this was the least expensive but it has held up really well. I'm not saying the quality of the picture is the best but for the price it's a decent TV and has worked for us until now. I would recommend if you are on tight budget or just need a reasonable TV, this may work for you.
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This TV is perfect in every way. The picture quality is Amazing. It's quick and easy to set up and enjoy People always ask where I got it from. I plan to buy more for other rooms. I recommend this TV fully.
Tiffany K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Good solid 50" 1080p TV that we have had for a few years now and has performed very well. Good color and screen clarity, quality speakers and sound, plenty of options to connect accessories. A little quirky sometimes (pressing volume down can sometimes turn up the volume) but not frequently and I would still buy this TV again with no complaints. We found it for a great price around the holidays.
Stephanie C.
Lebanon, TN
This is not my exact model. I have 2 65 inch and 4 32 inches of this brand. These are remarkable! They are very low cost and very high quality. The 32 inches have lasted 3 years of being transported back and forth from dorms to home several times a year. Then there is the 65 inch. This is mounted outside, year round under a covered patio. It is on year 3 with no issues what so ever. It has been thru 2 ice storms, a tornado and regular rain, temps over 100 and temps below freezing and still working great.
Cherish M.
Ulysses, KS
I enjoy this television it has a great screen/picture but the only downfall is that that the speakers on the actual television aren’t the greatest. It can be challenging to hear certain streaming apps and I don’t know if it is the apps or the tv?
Sarah Jhayse D.
La Crescent, MN
It is a damn good TV! I actually think we have the 4K version. The image quality is amazing, the sound is pretty good and I love the fact it supports fire tv and chrome cast. The price isn't bad. I highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?