ScentWorx Blushing Pink Blossoms Body Lotion

ScentWorx Blushing Pink Blossoms Body Lotion

This lightweight body lotion from ScentWorx is enriched with nourishing Shea Butter and infused with essential oils to gently smooth and soften your skin to feel moisturized all day. This lightweight body lotion from ScentWorx is enriched with nourishing Shea Butter and infused with essential oils to gently smooth and soften your skin to feel moisturized all day. Pink Jasmine, Pink Currants and Japanese Plum Blossoms Vegan friendly 8 fl oz / 236 mlHOW TO USE Apply body lotion liberally and gently massage into skin until completely absorbed. Repeat as needed. For best results, layer with ScentWorx Blushing Pink Blossoms Shower Gel, Body Cream and finish with Blushing Pink Blossoms Body Mist. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ScentWorx Blushing Pink Blossoms Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Lesly M.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a gift to me from my coworker and I absolutely love it. It smells really good and my hands stay soft. With constantly washing my hands and putting hand sanitizer on often my hands can get dry but I have gotten into the habit of using this after every hand wash and my hands stay soft and smelling good.

Looking for your answer?