Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz uploaded by Melinda V.

BY SCENTSY

It's pure indulgence: fragrance for your clothes! Add a scoop of Washer Whiffs to your washer drum and enhance your clothing with Scentsy fragrance. For best results, use with Laundry Liquid. -White florals - jasmine, sweet pea, and freesia - juicy... see more...

• How strongly scented are these? Has anyone used them.2 Answers
  • I have heard good and bad about this. Is this any good, is it com...2 Answers
  • Do these leave your clothes smelling really good? Do they work be...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber H.
Pasadena, MD
This scent is to die for and this product as it can be used for many different purposes! It’s made to go in the washer with your clothes but can also be put in your vacuum to disperse in the room as well! Not to mention this entire brand is natural!!!
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
I love the scents that scentsy has and luna also smells wonderful. I’ve tried all of the washer Whiffs and I do not like them. They are way to expensive and they do not make your clothes smell. Best bet is to stick to brands you can purchase in the grocery store
Melinda V.
Ocala , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz this stuff smells amazing. It makes your clothes smell nice and lasts a long time. You can also add to mop bucket and wash floors with it and makes your whole house smell great
Kamryn B.
Dallas
I love Scentsy’s Washer Whiffs! They have a lot of fragrant options and it smells so good! It’s vegan and doesn’t leave the clothes stained. It is pricey but totally worth it! I also love how buying their products helps another person out!
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Scentsy is my favorite for the household. I use scentsy for everything. Cleaning, laundry and enjoyment. The washer whiffs are amazing. You smell it so much during the cycle and then on your clothes for hours.
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Scentsy is an amazing fragrance company! Its family based, and that makes their products even better. Luna wasn't my favorite one in washer whiffs, but it is one of my top sellers. I would suggest sunkissed citrus over luna for me, but it keeps my clothes smelling great for weeks on out!
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
Best stuff ever makes the clothes smell super good ! Have so many people buy it from and never hear complain they always come back to order more everyone falls in love with this product !
Rebecca R.
Brillion, WI
I have always been super particular about having my house and my clothes smell great. I can't handle things "smelling" bad, I go so far as to carry body spray and deodorant with me at all times so I have tried many different products for my laundry.

I absolutely love scentsy washer whiffs (particularly Luna scent) because they leave a slight scent on my clothes without leaving behind any residue. The price may throw people off a bit but it's absolutely worth it's value for the amount of product you use and the length of time the tub lasts. Super simple to use as well, simply sprinkle over your clothes in the washer, add detergent, and get washing!

I do have to add that I am so hooked on Scentsy products that I am also a consultant ;)
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
I am beyond obsessed with this! Luna is my favorite scent! I have everything in it. I just recently tried the whiffs and got hooked right away. my clothes smell so great. I gave a friend some clothes and she asked me what i use because they smell so good i told her about this haha beyond in love!
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love Scentsy wax melts and tried the washer whiffs since we ran out of our normal laundry scent booster. Pros: it made my laundry smell great. Cons: I got these weird oil stains all over all of my shirts that won't come out :( Probably will not be using again at risk of ruining more of my clothes.
Jeizza M.
How are this washed whiffs? Are they Better than the downy ones?
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
What is your preferred scent to use for washer whiffs?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
I have heard good things but it this worth the money? Comparable to the Downey Unstoppable's?
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Do these smell like the Luna Scentsy bars?
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I just ordered this, is it good? Does it work like it says?