Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz

by Scentsy

It's pure indulgence: fragrance for your clothes! Add a scoop of Washer Whiffs to your washer drum and enhance your clothing with Scentsy fragrance. For best results, use with Laundry Liquid. -White florals - jasmine, sweet pea, and freesia - juicy...

Are these strong? Does a small amount go a long way?
Approximately how many uses does one container have??
Does the scent last for a while or does is quickly dissipate ?
Start your review of Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells amazing, one of my favorite scents and I couldn’t live without washer whiffs!!!
Alicia H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 7
1,427 reviews
Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz uploaded by Alicia H.
I usually don't like to buy from companies like this, but a friend of mine had a Scentsy party not too long ago and I bought some product to see how they worked. I bought this in the scent Palm Beach Breeze, which smells like a fresh tropical scent. Directions day to use multiple scoops into washer drum - and for best results use with like products. It comes with a little scooper and is in a container of 48 oz so it has lasted me a pretty decent amount so far. I use about 3 scoops per load. It smells very concentrated in the container, but the laundry doesn't quite come out smelling like the scent, even with me using like products. Only very faintly. Overall, a little disappointing but okay for the price I guess. I can't say I would reccommend or repurchase though
Katelyn L.
Demopolis, AL
Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz uploaded by Katelyn L.
Just one scoop of washer whiffs makes my laundry smell fantastic. I like to use extra when I wash towels and sheets! Luna is a strong smell, floral, not nasty super nice. I would definitely buy it again!
Margaret T.
Conway, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Washer Whiffs are wonderful. The scent is so pleasing and lasts longer than most brands.
PERLITTA G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
AMAZING!!! Is basically all I can really say. These Washer Whiffs come is 16oz round container and has the scent of a gallon. The scent is subtle and last for a long time. Actually, better than Gain and Downy brands. It is costly but you get a pretty good deal for the bundle of laundry soap and whiffers.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Washer whiffs make all the difference in our house! Not only do we use them for laundry, we also put them in the bottom of the trash can, in stinky shoes, you name it! But my favorite is sprinkling it on the carpet before vacuuming!
Toni P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my fav scents from Scentsy! The downfall to the whiffs is that you need to add a lot of the product to really smell it. If they were more affordable then I would buy them all the time but since they aren’t I’ll stick to downy.
Amanda S.
Lebanon, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Being a consultant for scentsy has given me the opportunity to try all of our products and I will never buy another brand of laundry detergent items because of how amazing scentsy laundry products are
Tracey W.
Springfield, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz uploaded by Tracey W.
Once I found washer whiffs I won’t use anything else! Great scent. Scent last for several days after doing the laundry. Not just for that wash. I have used in the vacuum too!
Susan M.
Cheboygan, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
goodf you have never tried the Scentsy Washer Whiffs you are missing out. This will make you enjoy doing laundry. They make your clothes smell incredible. They have a wide variety of scents to choose from. The price is good because a little goes a long way with this product. The container will last you awhile. My only negative is that you can't just hop online and purchase. You have to purchase through a direct seller with the company. If you know a Scentsy rep you should for sure check them out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan G.
Duffield, VA
il y a 2 ans
Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz ? Does the scent last a really long time on your clothes?
Charmaine N. il y a 2 ans
They do work really well! Even after I can’t really smell their scent on my clothes anymore, they still keep my washing machine fresh and eliminates any musty or dingy/dirty smell for days and days.