Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz

by Scentsy

It's pure indulgence: fragrance for your clothes! Add a scoop of Washer Whiffs to your washer drum and enhance your clothing with Scentsy fragrance. For best results, use with Laundry Liquid. -White florals - jasmine, sweet pea, and freesia - juicy...

Do you like these or store bought freshners ?
Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz ? Does the scent last a really long time on your clothes?
What is your favorite Scentsy washer whiff scent?
Start your review of Scentsy Washer Whiffs - Luna 16 oz!
1,356 reviews
Yes, I am a consultant with Scentsy, but I'm also writing this as a customer. I wouldn't use it if it didn't work! I love the washer whiffs. I was a little hesitant at first because I like using another brand. Well, this did not disappoint. It's now the one I use, all the time! It leaves my laundry smelling so fresh and clean! I smell every single piece of clothing before I fold it. The scents tends to last, forever, it seems! My number one scent I like to use is, scentsy clean. I keep trying other scents to find more favorites!
Cheboygan, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
goodf you have never tried the Scentsy Washer Whiffs you are missing out. This will make you enjoy doing laundry. They make your clothes smell incredible. They have a wide variety of scents to choose from. The price is good because a little goes a long way with this product. The container will last you awhile. My only negative is that you can't just hop online and purchase. You have to purchase through a direct seller with the company. If you know a Scentsy rep you should for sure check them out.
Spring Lake, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The Scentsy washer whiffs are incredible, I absolutely love them. I don’t sell Scentsy, and I don’t use their whole laundry system, but these beat out all the other scented beads, for how strong they are with using so little. I buy unscented laundry detergent, softener and dryer sheets because the washer whiffs are seriously that strong. One star off though because it’s expensive, I wish they had better deals for this. I do continue to buy and recommend despite the price because that’s how much I love them.
Bloomingdale, IL
I prefer the scent Ocean which has unfortunately been discontinued, but this product is amazing! While it doesn’t to my knowledge add any cleanliness to my clothing, it does add a “Febreeze” like freshness to the smell direct from the washer. When combined with a dryer disk, it is wonderful. I’ve been using this product for 17+ years. Laundry soap, washer Wiffs and dryer disks and my biggest disappointment is that my most favorite scent is now discontinued! !!
Tucson, AZ
Scentsy Washer Whiffs are my favorite! They smell amazing! I also like the variety of different scents you can choose from. I will use these whenever I wash our bedding or our dog’s blanket. The smell lingers. I have very sensitive skin and this product is not broken out my skin or caused a rash. I gave this product 4 stars because it is pricey. But, you do get what you pay for! The smell lingers and keeps laundry smelling clean and fresh!
Point Pleasant
I can not say enough about the Scentsy laundry line. The Scentsy washer whiffs make your clothes smell amazing. Not to mention your house smells great too while doing laundry. The price is very affordable & it lasts a long time. I have a family of 5 & doing laundry constantly. This lasted me @ a month. It doesn't take much to get your clothes smelling fantastic!
Nicholasville
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Washer Whiffs are one of my favorite Scentsy products! Not only can you toss them in your clothes for a boost of fragrance but they’re also useful around the house! I sprinkle some in my litter box after cleaning, sprinkle them in my carpet before vacuuming, add them to mop water, and you can even add to a spray bottle with water for a fabric refresher!
Austin, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I will never do a load of laundry without my washer Whiffs!! They smell AMAZING. The shimmer scent is my favorite with Luna being a close second. A little goes along way so this ends up being a much better value than other brands scent boosters. These are made with two simple ingredients as well. Highly recommend! I am a consultant if anyone has any questions!
Lebanon, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh I love my washer whiffs!!! Scentsy has new scents this month too. Tons of new stuff but my must have are these whiffs and the counter clean. If you have facebook check out Scentsy Searchers! Any order gets you 5 entries to win my next giveaway
Washington
I love Scentsy washer whiffs. They make our laundry smell amazing. They are a little on the pricier side, but there are ways to save on them like having a party or using combine and save. They are convenient to use, just pour your desired amount into the drum of your washer. I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kingsport
il y a 3 mois
Charmaine N. • il y a 2 mois
They do work really well! Even after I can’t really smell their scent on my clothes anymore, they still keep my washing machine fresh and eliminates any musty or dingy/dirty smell for days and days.
Browder , KY
il y a un an
Misty J. • il y a 3 mois
I love all things Scentsy, cleaning products, laundry, warmers and wax....give me it all!!! Maybe that’s why I’m a consultant. Who knows?
Baker, MT
il y a 3 ans
Bridget T. • il y a 2 ans
No. The stuff you get at the grocery store works way better. I used to be a scentsy consultant and the laundry stuff is crap. The smell doesn’t work it wears off after it runs through the dryer unless you use TONS and it’s way to expensive to do that