Scentsy Warmers

Scentsy Warmers
4981 Reviews
5 / 5
This is the most beautiful, most detailed Scentsy I have ever seen in my life. Recently the Aurora made its way down to my area, causing everyone to become obsessed. Hence why these are selling like hotcakes from local sellers! I really wish this had a timer function and/or a way to use as a nightlight without having the warmer activated. The wax dish is completely separate from the base itself, genius design to prevent spills and easy cleanup to change scents. My one complaint is not being able to use this without the warmer on. I want to use this gorgeous light 24/7!!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Pros: Variety of Designs: Scentsy warmers come in a wide range of designs, from modern and minimalist to decorative and ornate. This variety allows customers to choose a warmer that complements their home decor and personal style. Safe Alternative to Candles: Scentsy warmers use a low-watt light bulb or heating element to melt scented wax, eliminating the need for an open flame. This makes them a safer alternative to traditional candles, especially in homes with children or pets. Long-Lasting Fragrance: Scentsy wax bars are designed to release fragrance slowly over time, providing long-lasting scent without quickly dissipating like traditional candles. This allows users to enjoy the aroma for hours or even days without needing to constantly replace the wax. Customizable Fragrance Combinations: Users can mix and match different Scentsy wax bars to create their own unique fragrance combinations, allowing for a personalized scent experience tailored to individual preferences. Easy to Use: Scentsy warmers are easy to operate—simply plug in the warmer, insert a wax bar, and turn it on. There's no need to worry about matches, flames, or hot wax spills, making them convenient and hassle-free to use. Cons: Initial Cost: Scentsy warmers and wax bars may have a higher initial cost compared to traditional candles. While the warmers themselves are durable and reusable, purchasing multiple warmers or wax bars can add up over time. Limited Scent Selection: While Scentsy offers a wide range of fragrances, some users may find the scent selection limited compared to other brands. Additionally, availability of certain scents may vary depending on location and season. Dependency on Electricity: Scentsy warmers require electricity to operate, which means they may not be suitable for use during power outages or in locations without access to electricity. Wax Cleanup: Cleaning melted wax from the warmer dish can be a bit messy and time-consuming, especially if the wax has hardened. While some warmers feature removable dishes for easy cleanup, others may require more effort to clean. Scent Intensity: The intensity of the fragrance can vary depending on the size of the room and the type of wax used. Some users may find that the scent is not as strong or long-lasting as they prefer, especially in larger spaces.
5 / 5
Love scentsy great safe way to warm wax , plug in low watt bulb warmer , great design loads of different scented wax bars to choose from . This is very durable and love scentsy !
5 / 5
I love it. Smells amazing. I love that they are not overwhelming smells. Also so many scents to choose from and when used in the warmers they hold there scents for quite a few times
5 / 5
I just received my first scenty warmer for christmas as I am in love! The light makes for a great relaxing vibe and even a good night light in the evenings. I enjoy how you can get the replacement top in case it breaks! The warmer itself is very durable and has an on/off switch making it easy to use! Unlike the Walmart brands, Scnetys always have equal burn making sure the wax is always melted!
5 / 5
Scentsy Warmers are not just about delightful fragrances; they elevate your space with their stylish designs, offer a safe and flameless experience, cater to various preferences with versatility, and ensure lasting performance. A perfect choice for those seeking both ambiance and fragrance in their homes.
5 / 5
I own many Scentsy warmers and pods and love them all!!! So many scent options! I love their monthly club you can join to earn points on future purchases.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love Scentsy Warmers! I am rating this brand a 4/5 because I feel as if the bulbs go out a little too soon. Overall, Scentsy is amazing and you cannot beat their wax snaps! Their wax snaps are outstanding and very, very smelly!
5 / 5
I think a friend gave me this warmer and it’s special edition! It’s so lovely to keep on even as a night light but the Scentsy bars are my favorite smells!!
5 / 5
I loveee Scentsy Warmers! They are simple to use, cute and fit the best smelling wax melts in it. Very affective and works well. Makes the whole room smell amazing