by Scentsy Warmers
Ask a Question
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
MONETT, MO

I have never seen these at walmart. Where can u buy them?
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
April 29, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
You can only find them through individual vendors, kind of like Avon
Marcy G.
Marcy G.
April 7, 2013, 8:01 p.m.
Camu Camu!
Denise D.
Denise D.
March 20, 2013, 6:41 p.m.
I am an independent Scentsy Consultant if anyone is interested in purchasing these! www.denisedubose.scentsy.us you can NOT get our warmers at walmart! walmart has their own version but a lot of them were recalled because they were catching fire!!! our products come with a lifetime warranty and so much nicer and better quality than walmart brand and our scents melt faster and last longer than walmarts do as well!!!! :-)
Madison B.
Madison B.
Feb. 24, 2013, 6:37 p.m.
You can't get them in any store or kiosk. You can find a local independent consultant or order from a consultant online. My website is MadisonBenson.Scentsy.US
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Feb. 13, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
Find a local rep and order. I have never seen them at Walmart either.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jan. 21, 2013, 2:51 a.m.
You have to buy them from either a Scentsy representative, or order them online on their website. I was lucky enough to get two for wedding gifts so I didn't have to buy any, but I've looked on their site for different scents, and I actually like these better than the ones at Walmart because they are all hand-crafted. Mine have roses on them that were handmade and then put onto my scentsy warmers. You can't really see those in Walmart.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Jan. 19, 2013, 3:34 p.m.
Walmarts brand is better homes and gardens. I personally have 2 of them and think they work just fine. I'm sure the waxes aren't as good, but they work and you can make your own out of the candles you have at home!!!
Jimmye J.
Jimmye J.
Jan. 4, 2013, 7:52 p.m.
I get these from my scentsy dealer. She sends me brochures just like the avon lady and i order when needed
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dec. 28, 2012, 4:47 p.m.
Walmart carries cheap version but are not as good as the actual Scentsy Warner's. You can order them on there website, tons to select from and are great for gifts to!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Dec. 25, 2012, 6:26 p.m.
Walmart carries a different brand, near the picture frames, but in my opinion they aren't as cute. Also, some were getting recalled because they were catching flame, so I won't put them in my house. Check your facebook, ask around. I'm positive someone you know, or a friend of a friend is a consultant.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Dec. 21, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
Walmart doesn't carry Scentsy brand but they do carry the same type of product. They are cheaper and seem to last just as long as the Scentsy brand bars. I usually find them in the candle section.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Dec. 13, 2012, 9:33 a.m.
You have to find a scentsy representative www.scentsy.com/jamievans here is my friends scentsy page
Erin M.
Erin M.
Dec. 10, 2012, 8:21 p.m.
Get them from a scentsy consultant, just google it for your area, you will find one, or go to their website, scentsy.com, and they will connect you with one, I love mine, she is the best! do not waste your money on ones you find in the grocery/department stores...they do not burn the same or smell as good or last as long...
Kim T.
Kim T.
Dec. 5, 2012, 8:05 a.m.
You get these from a Scentsy rep, they are not available in stores. You can visit their website to find someone who sells the product near you.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Nov. 28, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
You have to find a scentsy rep or become one
Heather S.
Heather S.
Nov. 28, 2012, 5:10 a.m.
Yes, but they are not as good quality..The waxes they sell too don't last as long and are not as fragrant
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Nov. 26, 2012, 8:48 p.m.
They are only available from independent Scentsy distributors. I am not sure where the Wal Mart bit came from. Wal Mart does have a wax block warmer by the Better Homes and Gardens brand and the blocks work in the warmers by the Scentsy company but they aren't licensed by them. The Better Homes warmers retail for $14.99 to $24.99 and the blocks are $2 or so. Scentsy warmers are more expensive but there is a selection of themes that changes with every season and the scents seem to have a much more intense fragrance. In my area (Maryland/PA border) many reps also have a Thirty-one business which sells purses. You can go to scentsy.net to find a consultant near you so you can experience the fragrances first hand if you are interested.

Join Now