Scentsy Warmers
By Scentsy Warmers
#1 in Warmers
Crystal W.
MONETT, MO

I have never seen these at walmart. Where can u buy them?

Bianca O.
Bianca O.
4 years, 7 months ago
You can only find them through individual vendors, kind of like Avon
Marcy G.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Naugatuck , CT
4 years, 8 months ago
I am an independent Scentsy Consultant if anyone is interested in purchasing these! www.denisedubose.scentsy.us you can NOT get our warmers at walmart! walmart has their own version but a lot of them were recalled because they were catching fire!!! our products come with a lifetime warranty and so much nicer and better quality than walmart brand and our scents melt faster and last longer than walmarts do as well!!!! :-)
Madison B.
Madison B.
Chandler, AZ
4 years, 9 months ago
You can't get them in any store or kiosk. You can find a local independent consultant or order from a consultant online. My website is MadisonBenson.Scentsy.US
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
4 years, 9 months ago
Find a local rep and order. I have never seen them at Walmart either.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Simpsonville, SC
4 years, 10 months ago
You have to buy them from either a Scentsy representative, or order them online on their website. I was lucky enough to get two for wedding gifts so I didn't have to buy any, but I've looked on their site for different scents, and I actually like these better than the ones at Walmart because they are all hand-crafted. Mine have roses on them that were handmade and then put onto my scentsy warmers. You can't really see those in Walmart.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newburgh, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
Walmarts brand is better homes and gardens. I personally have 2 of them and think they work just fine. I'm sure the waxes aren't as good, but they work and you can make your own out of the candles you have at home!!!
Jimmye J.
Jimmye J.
Hardin, KY
4 years, 10 months ago
I get these from my scentsy dealer. She sends me brochures just like the avon lady and i order when needed
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Louisville, KY
4 years, 11 months ago
Walmart carries cheap version but are not as good as the actual Scentsy Warner's. You can order them on there website, tons to select from and are great for gifts to!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
Walmart carries a different brand, near the picture frames, but in my opinion they aren't as cute. Also, some were getting recalled because they were catching flame, so I won't put them in my house. Check your facebook, ask around. I'm positive someone you know, or a friend of a friend is a consultant.