Scentsy Warmers
Scentsy Warmers
By Scentsy Warmers
#1 in Warmers
Alexis R.
How long does the wax usually last for?
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
2 years, 10 months ago
I cut the squares in half and only use half a square at once so it's lasts me ages
Diann C.
Diann C.
Carroll, IA
2 years, 11 months ago
I think it depends a lot on the size of your home how long they last. I can smell mine 3-4 days in my small house. Using the Scentsey brand melts. Off Brands a day or two. I always use the ones that smell Like I have been baking all day!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Duck Hill, MS
2 years, 11 months ago
It can vary depending on what scents you have. The stronger scented waxes will sometimes last longer.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
2 years, 11 months ago
We turn ours on everyday. I can get about two weeks out of one small cube. So one package will last you many months!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
I can usually get a couple of months out of mine. It all depends on how much you use it though.
Stephanie  G.
Stephanie G.
Winnipeg, MB
2 years, 11 months ago
It all depends. If you never shut it off and leave it on 24/7 you will go through them faster (obviously lol) otherwise they last forever and with scentsy you can pour the remainder of the wax back in the container if you wanna switch out scents. So you don't end up wasting any.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
2 years, 11 months ago
Depends on the brand and the scent, and how long you burn them for
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
2 years, 11 months ago
It depends on the scent. I have scents that I can burn for a few hours a day, for a few days and the scent lasts. Others last a day or so at the most.
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
I put 2 bricks in a full size one and it lasts about I day or two for me I think it depends on the melts you buy.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
2 years, 11 months ago
I add a brick once a week and then after 4 weeks I melt it and dump it out and then wipe it out with a paper towel and start again with one brick.