Scentsy Warmers
By Scentsy Warmers
#1 in Warmers
Lisa D.
Winfield, MO
Do they scents you buy from the company really make a difference then the ones at walmart?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dunmore , Pa
3 years, 5 months ago
I think the scentsy scents are very strong. I had to get rid of mine. I suffer from migraines and every time I used it I would develop a headache.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
3 years, 7 months ago
My daughter bought me a pack of the walmart wax. I think it is stronger than the scentsy and it fills up my entire house with the smell of cherries!
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Ontario, Ca
3 years, 8 months ago
As a consultant I feel that others want me to say Scentsy is the best but I think we all have our own opinions. I personally haven't tried the Walmart brand but I have had customers switch from the Walmart brand to Scentsy. Everyone is different and likes different things. Maybe you should try both out and choose for yourself :)
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
3 years, 8 months ago
I like both, but I think it is more convenient to go to Walmart because you can smell them rather than pick and guess online!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Wichita, KS
3 years, 8 months ago
I don't think so I use wax from better homes Febreze and from walgreens they all smell great
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
3 years, 8 months ago
I think so, but to be honest... I buy all different brands. It's fun to try new scents when you can get them cheaper, just remember the scent may not last as long and you may have to use more wax.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Honolulu, HI
3 years, 9 months ago
I definitely think the ones from Scentsy are better. They have more varieties and last longer. Plus they smell better!
Paola C.
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
Not really. I use both. As long as it smells good ill use it
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Portland, ME
3 years, 9 months ago
Online at scentsy.com. The night lights are cute too and cheaper. You can find cheaper versions of scentsy and target, walmart, home goods and Christmas tree shops.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Duluth, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, the Scentsy scents last longer then the ones from Walmart. Also if you spill the scented wax it will come out fairly easily. The Better Homes and Garden brand will ruin your carpet or whatever fabric you spill it on .