by Scentsy Warmers
Ask a Question
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Troy, MO

Do they scents you buy from the company really make a difference then the ones at walmart?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
June 11, 2014, 8:38 p.m.
I think the scentsy scents are very strong. I had to get rid of mine. I suffer from migraines and every time I used it I would develop a headache.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
April 1, 2014, 1:06 a.m.
My daughter bought me a pack of the walmart wax. I think it is stronger than the scentsy and it fills up my entire house with the smell of cherries!
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
March 16, 2014, 10:57 p.m.
As a consultant I feel that others want me to say Scentsy is the best but I think we all have our own opinions. I personally haven't tried the Walmart brand but I have had customers switch from the Walmart brand to Scentsy. Everyone is different and likes different things. Maybe you should try both out and choose for yourself :)
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
Feb. 25, 2014, 4:13 p.m.
I like both, but I think it is more convenient to go to Walmart because you can smell them rather than pick and guess online!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Feb. 21, 2014, 9:05 p.m.
I don't think so I use wax from better homes Febreze and from walgreens they all smell great
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Feb. 21, 2014, 4:38 p.m.
I think so, but to be honest... I buy all different brands. It's fun to try new scents when you can get them cheaper, just remember the scent may not last as long and you may have to use more wax.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Feb. 20, 2014, 7:13 p.m.
I definitely think the ones from Scentsy are better. They have more varieties and last longer. Plus they smell better!
Paola C.
Paola C.
Feb. 19, 2014, 8:44 p.m.
Not really. I use both. As long as it smells good ill use it
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Feb. 18, 2014, 7:23 p.m.
Online at scentsy.com. The night lights are cute too and cheaper. You can find cheaper versions of scentsy and target, walmart, home goods and Christmas tree shops.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Feb. 17, 2014, 10:09 p.m.
Yes, the Scentsy scents last longer then the ones from Walmart. Also if you spill the scented wax it will come out fairly easily. The Better Homes and Garden brand will ruin your carpet or whatever fabric you spill it on .
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
Feb. 16, 2014, 9:56 p.m.
Scentsy does have a WIDER range of scents, than Wal Mart and the scents they have are amazing!! I use a different scent for each room
Shae T.
Shae T.
Feb. 16, 2014, 10:45 a.m.
I think that the scentsy wax lasts a lot longer than what you can buy at WalMart.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Feb. 12, 2014, 5:20 p.m.
The Scentsy wax lasts soooo much longer than the bh&g ones, and the smells are far more creative and unique
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:50 p.m.
I personally LOVE the Walmart brand ones, they smell AMAZING, and last just as long as the Scentsy brand, and are CHEAPER!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:53 p.m.
They all smell good, in my opinion
Anna W.
Anna W.
Feb. 7, 2014, 10:20 p.m.
When I cant get the scentsy wax , I use gladee wax melts. Those are really nice.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:47 p.m.
I have not tried them but I did hear that it does void the warranty
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:35 p.m.
Not really. I use the better homes and garden ones from walmart and actually prefer them over the scentsy. The scentsy doesn't seem to work as well as the 2 dollar better homes and garden ones.

Join Now