Scentsy Warmers
#1 in Warmers
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Winfield, MO
Do they scents you buy from the company really make a difference then the ones at walmart?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dunmore , Pa
3 years, 3 months ago
I think the scentsy scents are very strong. I had to get rid of mine. I suffer from migraines and every time I used it I would develop a headache.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
3 years, 5 months ago
My daughter bought me a pack of the walmart wax. I think it is stronger than the scentsy and it fills up my entire house with the smell of cherries!
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Ontario, Ca
3 years, 6 months ago
As a consultant I feel that others want me to say Scentsy is the best but I think we all have our own opinions. I personally haven't tried the Walmart brand but I have had customers switch from the Walmart brand to Scentsy. Everyone is different and likes different things. Maybe you should try both out and choose for yourself :)
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
3 years, 7 months ago
I like both, but I think it is more convenient to go to Walmart because you can smell them rather than pick and guess online!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Wichita, KS
3 years, 7 months ago
I don't think so I use wax from better homes Febreze and from walgreens they all smell great
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
3 years, 7 months ago
I think so, but to be honest... I buy all different brands. It's fun to try new scents when you can get them cheaper, just remember the scent may not last as long and you may have to use more wax.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Honolulu, HI
3 years, 7 months ago
I definitely think the ones from Scentsy are better. They have more varieties and last longer. Plus they smell better!
Paola C.
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
Not really. I use both. As long as it smells good ill use it
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Portland, ME
3 years, 7 months ago
Online at scentsy.com. The night lights are cute too and cheaper. You can find cheaper versions of scentsy and target, walmart, home goods and Christmas tree shops.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Duluth, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, the Scentsy scents last longer then the ones from Walmart. Also if you spill the scented wax it will come out fairly easily. The Better Homes and Garden brand will ruin your carpet or whatever fabric you spill it on .
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
Scentsy does have a WIDER range of scents, than Wal Mart and the scents they have are amazing!! I use a different scent for each room
Shae T.
Shae T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
3 years, 7 months ago
I think that the scentsy wax lasts a lot longer than what you can buy at WalMart.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Garland, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
The Scentsy wax lasts soooo much longer than the bh&g ones, and the smells are far more creative and unique
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Stella, MO
3 years, 7 months ago
I personally LOVE the Walmart brand ones, they smell AMAZING, and last just as long as the Scentsy brand, and are CHEAPER!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Marion, IN
3 years, 7 months ago
They all smell good, in my opinion
Anna W.
Anna W.
French Lick, IN
3 years, 7 months ago
When I cant get the scentsy wax , I use gladee wax melts. Those are really nice.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
3 years, 7 months ago
I have not tried them but I did hear that it does void the warranty
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
Not really. I use the better homes and garden ones from walmart and actually prefer them over the scentsy. The scentsy doesn't seem to work as well as the 2 dollar better homes and garden ones.