by Scentsy Warmers
Ask a Question
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH

Compared to other warmers at Walmart and other retail stores, Scentsy can be a little bit pricey. What makes Scentsy better then the other brands? Is it worth spending more or should I just buy the cheaper versions?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
June 12, 2015, 5:48 a.m.
Quality of products.
jolene r.
jolene r.
Sept. 27, 2013, 10:11 p.m.
The smell of the scents aren't comparable at all. you can buy whatever warmer you'd like, but i think the Scentsy scents can't be beat. I've smelt some of the glade scents from Walmart and they smell like their candles. its not strong, and it doesn't smell good. Scentsy has package deals for better prices, i would recommend checking them out. you wont be disappointed.
Debby L.
Debby L.
Sept. 24, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
It seems to me the warmer does not matter as much as the scent bars. You would be fine to get a warmer from Walmart etc. But I would stick with the Scentsy bars! I've tried the Better Homes and Gardens from Walmart...they just don't last as long. I've tried the homemade kind as well. Scentsy works best and the scent last the longest!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Sept. 23, 2013, 10:48 p.m.
I suggest purchasing a warmer from Walmart, unless of course you have a specific theme or design in mind. Scentsy offers the best variety, but that's about it. I've seen comments stating that Scentsy's warmers are safer..but I'd disagree. I don't find them to pose a large risk, but neither do Walmart's. Plus...you can always lower the wattage of the lightbulb in either type of warmer to reduce the heat produced if that's a concern (although this may also effect the time it takes for the wax to melt if you do so). So basically, if you don't need something specific..hit Walmart!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Sept. 23, 2013, 1:21 p.m.
Our warmers are MET certified, and as long as they are used in the correct manner, they should not pose a fire danger. Along with that certification is another point to think about, that our wax only warms to about 120-degrees F, which means it will not burn or scald skin if it is accidentally spilled - important especially around children and pets! Also, our paraffin wax bars last between 50-80 hours of scent throw, which is a lot more scent than you can get out of a wax bar that is made out of another type of wax. :) If you ever have any questions at all you are welcome to contact me or go to my website www.WattsOfScents.com! <3
Wynsda W.
Wynsda W.
Sept. 18, 2013, 2:13 p.m.
Other brands generally don't last as long scent wise. Scentsy makes sure the whole house smells good all the time. I've bought Walmart warmers and waxes and they don't last longer than an hour or two. Its worth the price.

Join Now