BY SCENTSY WARMERS #1 in Warmers

• Can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on t...47 Answers
  • I haven't got one but I am planning on buying one they se...11 Answers
  • For anyone who uses Scentsy Warmers and Scentsy products....2 Answers
Scentsy Warmers

Start your review of Scentsy Warmers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I use to have one of these in almost every room but found I didn't like it when having kids around because it get to hot scared they will burn there small fingers " in 203 reviews
  • "I love mine it makes my whole house smell so good.I love all the scents they have.I love that they have different themes to match the rooms in my house." in 202 reviews
  • "I love my scentsy warmers it actually makes the house smell good and there's so many different wax cubes that I can choose from " in 152 reviews
  • "Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from." in 114 reviews
  • "This are great they burn the scenty wax and that oil produced is great only bad thing is that kid could get burn Ifthey touch it is how was by it last a long time" in 110 reviews
Baden, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have three scentsy warmers in my house and I absolutely love them. They match my decor and add a nice touch to each room and I leave them on at night for a night light because they give just the right amount it light. I honestly have nothing but positive things to say about these warmers.
I love my Scentsy wax warmer! I plug it in/use it after eating in my room,to get rid of the food smell. Lol. And also plug it in/use whenever I want my room to smell good. Some of the scents that I use make the whole house smell good. Lol. Smell goes from my room,to the living room. My favorites scents to use are sunkissed citrus,citrus rosemary and blue grotto. As well, as parade punch and aloha citrus. I order mine from a friend who sells them.
Decorator Expert Level 3
The warmers are great. I like the many prints. I wouldn’t pay full price. I would get it somewhere else at a lower price. But I love the different ones they have. You don’t have to worry about them catching fire either. They are safe!
Greenwood , SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
These warmers are great as a safe alternative to burning candles! So many options in style and scent selections! They really smell great and help mask unpleasant smells in any room of the house! Definitely try if you haven’t.
Browder, KY
If you have not purchased a Scentsy warmer you should. I sale it. It’s is worth every dime. Always new ones coming out. The heat is a great temperature and helps to not let the wax burn you. These make great gifts.
McCook
I love scentsy warmers they leave my house smelling amazing all day. Pros they work amazingly. Cons with little ones around you have got to be careful. They are kind of expensive but I would totally recommend them.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Scentsy warmers are so easy to use to fill a room with fragrance. And they come in adorable styles to match your home decor or lifestyle hobbies. Just plug in and let them warm the wax cubes.
They have smaller plug in, night light style warmers, too. Great for hall ways, office, bathroom.
Blacksburg , VA
I have three scentsy warmers throughout my house and I love them. They’re so beautiful and I love the light they put off. I wish the scent stayed longer. And they are pretty expensive. But if you are ok with buying occasionally and then maybe using the store brand it makes it worth it
Tucson, AZ
I have been using these for 8 years and Will continue to use these. I don’t have to worry about lighting a candle and worrying about the fire. I have little ones who would love to get into the wax so I just place these high up out of their reach. If they were to get into the wax it won’t burn them. Also they’re constantly coming out with new styles and new warmers. The actual scents are so amazing.
Goreville
This product really makes me happy! I don’t always love to use candles because I’m nervous that I will forget about it before I leave but with this it just plugs in. So, so easy. Another plus is that there are so many different scenes to choose from. Also, if you don’t want it as strong or need the scent stronger you can just put as many wax cubes in as you please.
Pennsylvania
Are they better than candles?
For those who have them, How many warmers do you all own?
South Hadley, MA
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
Can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced

Scentsy Warmers

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email