Add a Photo

Photos (132)
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
GTA Ontario

I love my warmers (and my scents)! I live in a condo with cats...so smell good be an issue at times. I bought the warmers to help fill my condo with better, more delicious smells. Some scents aren't as bold as others, which is good so people can pick and choose what they like. There is a HUGE variety of scents - some of mine include Apple Cider Mill, Thunderstorm, and Blueberry Cheesecake.

They also have a number of warmers. I have one in bathroom that is essentially a night light. I also have one in living room that plus in and has an on off switch. I like that the night light one plugs right into the wall AND you can rotate the plug, so if your plugs are upside down you can still use it properly (a pleasant surprise after not realizing my plugs were inverted)

They're really fun and fantastic. The scents have fun and quirky names which I appreciate as a fun little laugh. They smell great...and if you bore of one scent - heat it up to melt, pour back into pack, and pick a new scent!!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.

LOVE my Scentsy!! The warmers are SO cute, with enough designs to complement any type of home decor. They also have a vast number of scents to choose from that are themed around the seasons. I get so many compliments on the smell of my home when my Scentsy warmer is on, I feel like it makes my home more comfortable and welcoming. Also did you know that Scentsy stands by their warmers with a lifetime guarantee? I happened to mention that my Scentsy had started leaking wax on the bottom of the plate to a Scentsy distributor at a holiday party. Within minutes she had arranged for me to get a replacement warmer from Scentsy; the only request was that I send our old warmer back to Scentsy with a shipping label they emailed to me. A week or so later, I had a brand new warmer on my doorstep! I printed the shipping label, packaged up my old Scentsy, and dropped it off at a UPS store. They have Phenomenal customer service and are worth every penny!!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

The #Scentsy #warmers and blocks are wonderful. My husband is a firefighter and bans all candles. I don't like the air freshener sprays, but sometimes you have to have something to get rid of smells - from cooking, stinky dogs, stinky kid... Scentsy warmers have been a blessing. I have a few of them scattered around the house, but their wax is so fragrant I can be melting one on side of my house and smell it on the other. I have tried other wax, but the fragrances do not carry and do not last. They have different size warmers and outlet plug ins, and so many scents to choose from. The only difficult thing is knowing what scents to get - if you don't live close to someone who sells Scentsy, you're playing a guessing game online. I've been lucky so far, but I stick to what I know and don't stray too much. Who knows what I'm missing.
Alex P.
Alex P.

I have been using Scentsy for 2 years, and I can't believe it took me so long to try them out. I love that they are a wickless scent option. I don't have to worry about leaving it on at home and causing a fire. It's so easy to change out the wax, and I love that I'm helping a person instead of a CEO from Wal-mart. My consultant was so great, that I became one too. Anytime that I have had a warranty issue, Scentsy has taken care of it with not cost or hassle to me. I love that they have a lifetime warranty on all of their products. I honestly can't think of a con for Scentsy. I love it so much. I added a picture of my newest warmer. The ocean mosaic is my new favorite. It goes so great in my living room! thepitts.scentsy.us
Nancy S.
Nancy S.

I love Scentsy products! Bricks, sprays, toiletries and warmers. I buy the bricks when they are "Buy 5, get 1 free." I like the coffee and bakery scents best. My warmer is in the dining room and you can smell it in the living room, family room, bath and kitchen. I want to get a small one for the bathroom (you women know how men can do a number [2], lol, in there!
When I burn the bricks, I usually put 3-4 at a time in my warmer. Everyone thinks I baked.
These are economical, as you can melt them several times. To change the scent, just pop the wax in the freezer a few minutes & you can run a knife around it, remove it from the top. Many scents to choose too!
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Columbus, OH

I love every product from Scentsy.
Their warmers are my favorite I used to only have one and you could smell it throughout the whole downstairs but now I have one in every room.
I love them for many reasons but a big reason is I have two small children, I used to be obsessed with candles but was so scared the girls would get them or a fire would start.
I have a warmer in each room and the wax doesn't get to hot so of my girls did accidentally touch the wax it wouldn't burn them.
I love all the wax bars, and you can reuse them over and over again just pour the wax back into the plastic or came in and freeze them and you can reuse.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Winnipeg, Manitboa

I absolutely love my Scentsy and recently just purchase two night lamps from them. I originally just had a premium warmer that was given to me as wedding gift and ever since then I've been hooked. Their scents are so easy to clean out of the warm and you can reuse them again. I feel like they have a lot of great scents and most of them don't give me head aches where as the scents from glade or in-store brands always give me head aches. The warmers are cute and they have a wide variety to choose from. They are great gifts to give as well.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Conway, Sc

These things have changed my life! Seriously! I have always been a scent/candle junkie, but working with all kinds of animals put a limit on what I can use. These are safe around everyone in my family whether they have hair, fur, feathers or scales! I decided to join and now have a team and make all my money from home. They are fire-safe, child-safe and pet-safe! There is a lifetime warranty and there is never a shortage of new ones coming out. There are ever DIY ones available. I will never not have them in my life again!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Midland, MI

I used to be a huge candle person until I got introduced into these. They are my absolute favorite. I use them at home and at work. They are safe to be anywhere around my kids because they won't burn themselves if they do touch it. I've noticed that these even work better then Yankee candles. My favorite events are blueberry cheesecake and sweet pea. I recommend everyone to at least give it a try. The price of these are so affordable. They have so many different designs and colors that will match to anyone's decor.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Holmen, WI

Scentsy warmers and scents are fantastic! There is a warmer for any persons style and they really add a lot of personality and style to your decor. They're awesome because they're wickless and flameless. You don't have smoke or soot and you don't have to worry about turning it off if you leave the house. Also, since it warms and doesn't burn, you aren't breathing in any harsh chemicals! There are so many scents to choose from too, really something for everyone! Check them out! scooper.scentsy.us
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

What is your favorite scent from Scentsy?
Devin G.
Devin G.

Are they better than candles?
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

For those who have them, How many warmers do you all own?
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA

How many wamers do you have
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY

Can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced

Join Now