Add a Photo

Photos (126)
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

The #Scentsy #warmers and blocks are wonderful. My husband is a firefighter and bans all candles. I don't like the air freshener sprays, but sometimes you have to have something to get rid of smells - from cooking, stinky dogs, stinky kid... Scentsy warmers have been a blessing. I have a few of them scattered around the house, but their wax is so fragrant I can be melting one on side of my house and smell it on the other. I have tried other wax, but the fragrances do not carry and do not last. They have different size warmers and outlet plug ins, and so many scents to choose from. The only difficult thing is knowing what scents to get - if you don't live close to someone who sells Scentsy, you're playing a guessing game online. I've been lucky so far, but I stick to what I know and don't stray too much. Who knows what I'm missing.
Karlie A.
Karlie A.

I love these because I have a cat and with these her tail can't catch on fire! It smells amazing too! Very effective and I would recommend it to anyone with or without pets!
Charmaine G.
Charmaine G.
Edmonton

Love Scentsy warmers and bars. I have the owl warmers and its perfect! My house smells so good. it kills the fish door quickly whenever i cook fish. you can even tell that we have fish coz the stinks just disappear in instant.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX

I love Scentsy Warmers. They make my whole apartment smell good and the fragrance lasts. The jars are so cute and they are reasonably priced as well!
Kc V.
Kc V.
Chula Vista, CA

You can not walk 10 feet in my house without coming across a warmer! They have so many warmers that there is no possible way you will not find something that blends with the decor of your house! The bars smell great for such a long time! Must buy!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Houston

I love scentsy! As a matter of fact, I'm a certified consultant for the company. Most of our products are effective and smell nice. There is something for everyone's pocket book (ranging from $3-$120) for products. I would recommend this company and their products to anyone!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

These are the best air freshener ever! I have several of them in every room. I love the many scents you can choose from.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX

When it comes to melting wax to make my house smell good, I will always use a scentsy! They melt wax pretty quickly and keep my house smelling great for a good period of time! I love to even use mine as a night light!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I like this... a tad pricey, but pretty. The scents are amazing! They last longer than any other scented wax I have ever used. I've been able to reuse the same five since May!
Tessa V.
Tessa V.
Strathroy

I love all my scentsy stuff!! I've got one mini plug in and 3 big ones plus gave my mom one! they smell AMAZING!!!!! Last for a very long time. A bit pricey! But you get what you pay for. I would recommend it to anyone.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

What is your favorite scent from Scentsy?
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
June 18, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
It really is hard to have a favorite because they are all great but if I have to choose I pick Fuzzy Blanket!
Devin G.
Devin G.

Are they better than candles?
Heather D.
Heather D.
June 21, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
These are way better than candles and last a lot longer.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

for those who have them, How many warmers do you all own?
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
June 30, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
I personally own 4. I love each and every one of them. My daughter also has her own warmer & she has quite a few scentsy buddys. :) Never disappointed in any of their warmers or items.
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA

How many wamers do you have
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
June 22, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Two both have cords
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville , KY

can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
April 25, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
I agree with you. I think that Scentsy stuff is over priced. I have gotten a few as gifts, along with the scent bars, but if I buy wax it is always from walmart. I just it in my Scentsy warmers and it works just fine. I also have used Scentsy wax in my walmart warmers and it was fine as well too.

Join Now