influenster

influenster

Highlights
Jessica H.
  • I use to have one of these in almost every room but found I didn't like it when having kids around because it get to hot scared they will burn there small fingers in 203 reviews.

• Bonnie B.
  • I love mine it makes my whole house smell so good.I love all the scents they have.I love that they have different themes to match the rooms in my house. in 202 reviews.

• Brittany P.
  • I love my scentsy warmers it actually makes the house smell good and there's so many different wax cubes that I can choose from in 152 reviews.

• Apolonia G.
  • Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from. in 114 reviews.

• Vanessa E.
  • This are great they burn the scenty wax and that oil produced is great only bad thing is that kid could get burn Ifthey touch it is how was by it last a long time in 110 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sarah J.

3 influensters found this helpful

Theses scentsy warmers are one of the best inventions ever, I have 6 of these full size and 3 of the outlet plug ins. My house smell absolutely wonderful. The scents they have are long lasting and there's so many to choose from. Perfect for each of the seasons..

Jen F.

2 influensters found this helpful

The #Scentsy #warmers and blocks are wonderful. My husband is a firefighter and bans all candles. I don't like the air freshener sprays, but sometimes you have to have something to get rid of smells - from cooking, stinky dogs, stinky kid... Scentsy warmers have been a blessing. I have a few of them scattered around the house, but their wax is so fragrant I can be melting one on side of my house and smell it on the other. I have tried other wax, but the fragrances do not carry and do not last. They have different size warmers and outlet plug ins, and so many scents to choose from. The only difficult thing is knowing what scents to get - if you don't live close to someone who sells Scentsy, you're playing a guessing game online. I've been lucky so far, but I stick to what I know and don't stray too much. Who knows what I'm missing.

Kristie S.

2 influensters found this helpful

My parents sent me one for Christmas a year ago. I love this product. It makes my whole house smell wonderful in minutes. Scentsy has a great variety of scents. A must have to keep your house smelling nice and refresh.

Amanda D.

2 influensters found this helpful

Love the designs. And I also love that I don't have to worry about my daughter knocking over a candle and setting my house on fire. Only scentsy warmers are allowed in my house lol

Influenster M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I've have had two! I live in a house with 10 girls and the scents cure all odors in the house. It gives such a warm environment without the danger of a candle

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Ashley H.
    Ashley H.

Has anyone tried freezing their scents? I find that if I buy a ton at a time if I freeze them the scent stays longer. Keeps it away from house temperature and the smell slowly going away over time.

25 answersMar 05 - 2014 - 5:54 p.m.
    karen g.
    karen g.

can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced

36 answersJul 18 - 2014 - 10:04 a.m.
    Richelle L.
    Richelle L.

what is your favorite scentsy warmer and scent ?

18 answersAug 13 - 2014 - 12:58 a.m.
    Bianca W.
    Bianca W.

I have purchased the tarts before, but never a Scentsy warmer.... Do u think it would work any different than my mini- croc warmer?

6 answersNov 19 - 2013 - 7:55 p.m.
    Ivelisse F.
    Ivelisse F.

Who here has the warmer in the pic?

7 answersNov 16 - 2013 - 4:57 p.m.
    Erica H.
    Erica H.

Anyone use some of the other wax melts in these? Do they work?

14 answersNov 05 - 2013 - 3:44 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now