Scentsy Warmers

based on 4078 reviews

Highlights
Jessica H.
  • I use to have one of these in almost every room but found I didn't like it when having kids around because it get to hot scared they will burn there small fingers in 203 reviews.

• Bonnie B.
  • I love mine it makes my whole house smell so good.I love all the scents they have.I love that they have different themes to match the rooms in my house. in 202 reviews.

• Brittany P.
  • I love my scentsy warmers it actually makes the house smell good and there's so many different wax cubes that I can choose from in 152 reviews.

• Apolonia G.
  • Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from. in 114 reviews.

• Vanessa E.
  • This are great they burn the scenty wax and that oil produced is great only bad thing is that kid could get burn Ifthey touch it is how was by it last a long time in 110 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jen F.

2 influensters found this helpful

The #Scentsy #warmers and blocks are wonderful. My husband is a firefighter and bans all candles. I don't like the air freshener sprays, but sometimes you have to have something to get rid of smells - from cooking, stinky dogs, stinky kid... Scentsy warmers have been a blessing. I have a few of them scattered around the house, but their wax is so fragrant I can be melting one on side of my house and smell it on the other. I have tried other wax, but the fragrances do not carry and do not last. They have different size warmers and outlet plug ins, and so many scents to choose from. The only difficult thing is knowing what scents to get - if you don't live close to someone who sells Scentsy, you're playing a guessing game online. I've been lucky so far, but I stick to what I know and don't stray too much. Who knows what I'm missing.

Cassie B.

1 influenster found this helpful

LOVE my Scentsy!! The warmers are SO cute, with enough designs to complement any type of home decor. They also have a vast number of scents to choose from that are themed around the seasons. I get so many compliments on the smell of my home when my Scentsy warmer is on, I feel like it makes my home more comfortable and welcoming. Also did you know that Scentsy stands by their warmers with a lifetime guarantee? I happened to mention that my Scentsy had started leaking wax on the bottom of the plate to a Scentsy distributor at a holiday party. Within minutes she had arranged for me to get a replacement warmer from Scentsy; the only request was that I send our old warmer back to Scentsy with a shipping label they emailed to me. A week or so later, I had a brand new warmer on my doorstep! I printed the shipping label, packaged up my old Scentsy, and dropped it off at a UPS store. They have Phenomenal customer service and are worth every penny!!

Alex P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have been using Scentsy for 2 years, and I can't believe it took me so long to try them out. I love that they are a wickless scent option. I don't have to worry about leaving it on at home and causing a fire. It's so easy to change out the wax, and I love that I'm helping a person instead of a CEO from Wal-mart. My consultant was so great, that I became one too. Anytime that I have had a warranty issue, Scentsy has taken care of it with not cost or hassle to me. I love that they have a lifetime warranty on all of their products. I honestly can't think of a con for Scentsy. I love it so much. I added a picture of my newest warmer. The ocean mosaic is my new favorite. It goes so great in my living room! thepitts.scentsy.us

Melissa K.

1 influenster found this helpful

Love my Scentsy warmers! I switched to these after having a patient the same age as my son come in with 75% burns from tipping over her mom's candle. The wax doesn't get too hot in the warmers so you don't have to worry about burns. The company stands behind their products and have a great warranty you don't find on other warmers you can purchase in the store or through over companies. The wax scent is top notch, also!

Jade K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love all of my scentsy warmers. There's so many different ones to choose from and that will match just about any theme. I have one in almost every room. I prefer scentsy over any other warmers I've ever gotten. They don't seem to get as hot but the tarts smell much better. They may cost a little more then the Walmart brand but I find it's worth the product that you get. I would recommend trying out a scentsy warmer.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Ashley H.
    Ashley H.

Has anyone tried freezing their scents? I find that if I buy a ton at a time if I freeze them the scent stays longer. Keeps it away from house temperature and the smell slowly going away over time.

27 answersMar 05 - 2014 - 5:54 p.m.
    karen g.
    karen g.

can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced

41 answersJul 18 - 2014 - 10:04 a.m.
    Richelle L.
    Richelle L.

what is your favorite scentsy warmer and scent ?

19 answersAug 13 - 2014 - 12:58 a.m.
    Bianca W.
    Bianca W.

I have purchased the tarts before, but never a Scentsy warmer.... Do u think it would work any different than my mini- croc warmer?

7 answersNov 19 - 2013 - 7:55 p.m.
    Ivelisse F.
    Ivelisse F.

Who here has the warmer in the pic?

8 answersNov 16 - 2013 - 4:57 p.m.
    Erica H.
    Erica H.

Anyone use some of the other wax melts in these? Do they work?

14 answersNov 05 - 2013 - 3:44 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now