Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • I have one in every room (and a few extra) I can change out the scents whenever I want and my house smells so yummy! in 203 reviews.

• i have about 5 of theese around my house and they make my house smell soo good they even have a variety of flavors. in 202 reviews.

• Plus there are so many different scents and you can leave them in for about a week, depending on how often you use it! in 152 reviews.

• Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from. in 114 reviews.

• I love that scents are easy to change, but will last a long time even if you don't want to constantly change them out. in 110 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jessica R.
    Jessica R.

5 influensters found this helpful

I used to love burning candles, and then I found Scentsy! I have a warmer for every room in my house, including the baby's room! They are so beautiful, and you can find one to match any decor. There is a wide variety of scents to appeal to many different tastes. A few of my favorites are Luna and Bora Bora Blossom. You don't get any of the black film that you get from burning candles, and if you forget to turn it off...it's no big deal! My husband was happy, I even found a warmer for his favorite college team!

Kristyn T.
    Kristyn T.

3 influensters found this helpful

The warmers are cute and functional. The variety of scents makes it easy to find one you like.

Alexis Z.
    Alexis Z.

2 influensters found this helpful

Scentsy warmers are great! A friend of mine sold them awhile back when they weren't so popular. I immediately feel in love! Who knew? A great smelling "candle" but without a flame! With so many designs to choose from, we have one in our bathroom for holidays and some around the house to make it smell good!

Sarah J.
    Sarah J.

2 influensters found this helpful

Theses scentsy warmers are one of the best inventions ever, I have 6 of these full size and 3 of the outlet plug ins. My house smell absolutely wonderful. The scents they have are long lasting and there's so many to choose from. Perfect for each of the seasons..

Tosha B.
    Tosha B.

2 influensters found this helpful

Scentsy is great for not only making my home smeall great - but also as in home accessories, office accessories, and gifts to friends and family. As single items they are kind of pricey - but when you purchase a bundle pack the prices are resonable.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Ashley H.
    Ashley H.

Has anyone tried freezing their scents? I find that if I buy a ton at a time if I freeze them the scent stays longer. Keeps it away from house temperature and the smell slowly going away over time.

16 answers Mar 05 - 2014 - 5:54 p.m.
    karen g.
    karen g.

can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced

19 answers Jul 18 - 2014 - 10:04 a.m.
    Richelle L.
    Richelle L.

what is your favorite scentsy warmer and scent ?

10 answers Aug 13 - 2014 - 12:58 a.m.
    Bianca W.
    Bianca W.

I have purchased the tarts before, but never a Scentsy warmer.... Do u think it would work any different than my mini- croc warmer?

4 answers Nov 19 - 2013 - 7:55 p.m.
    Ivelisse F.
    Ivelisse F.

Who here has the warmer in the pic?

4 answers Nov 16 - 2013 - 4:57 p.m.
    Erica H.
    Erica H.

Anyone use some of the other wax melts in these? Do they work?

10 answers Nov 05 - 2013 - 3:44 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION