Add a Photo

#1 in Warmers
Photos (156)
Cassie B.
Cassie B.

LOVE my Scentsy!! The warmers are SO cute, with enough designs to complement any type of home decor. They also have a vast number of scents to choose from that are themed around the seasons. I get so many compliments on the smell of my home when my Scentsy warmer is on, I feel like it makes my home more comfortable and welcoming. Also did you know that Scentsy stands by their warmers with a lifetime guarantee? I happened to mention that my Scentsy had started leaking wax on the bottom of the plate to a Scentsy distributor at a holiday party. Within minutes she had arranged for me to get a replacement warmer from Scentsy; the only request was that I send our old warmer back to Scentsy with a shipping label they emailed to me. A week or so later, I had a brand new warmer on my doorstep! I printed the shipping label, packaged up my old Scentsy, and dropped it off at a UPS store. They have Phenomenal customer service and are worth every penny!!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

The #Scentsy #warmers and blocks are wonderful. My husband is a firefighter and bans all candles. I don't like the air freshener sprays, but sometimes you have to have something to get rid of smells - from cooking, stinky dogs, stinky kid... Scentsy warmers have been a blessing. I have a few of them scattered around the house, but their wax is so fragrant I can be melting one on side of my house and smell it on the other. I have tried other wax, but the fragrances do not carry and do not last. They have different size warmers and outlet plug ins, and so many scents to choose from. The only difficult thing is knowing what scents to get - if you don't live close to someone who sells Scentsy, you're playing a guessing game online. I've been lucky so far, but I stick to what I know and don't stray too much. Who knows what I'm missing.
Alex P.
Alex P.

I have been using Scentsy for 2 years, and I can't believe it took me so long to try them out. I love that they are a wickless scent option. I don't have to worry about leaving it on at home and causing a fire. It's so easy to change out the wax, and I love that I'm helping a person instead of a CEO from Wal-mart. My consultant was so great, that I became one too. Anytime that I have had a warranty issue, Scentsy has taken care of it with not cost or hassle to me. I love that they have a lifetime warranty on all of their products. I honestly can't think of a con for Scentsy. I love it so much. I added a picture of my newest warmer. The ocean mosaic is my new favorite. It goes so great in my living room! thepitts.scentsy.us
Avry B.
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT

I own probably 30 warmers. I have 8 or 9 Christmas ones, the rest are winter, spring, summer, 4th of July, valentines, fall, Halloween etc. I have some fancy one's and fun one'. I rotate them for each season. I keep them plugged into a timer so they automatically turn on in the evenings when I am home from work and shut off around bed time. I can enjoy the scents throughout the evening. I have 4,800 sq. foot home so I have them in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, family rooms. I even have the smaller plug in one's. I can't get enough! I love the cute designs.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.

These things have changed my life! Seriously! I have always been a scent/candle junkie, but working with all kinds of animals put a limit on what I can use. These are safe around everyone in my family whether they have hair, fur, feathers or scales! I decided to join and now have a team and make all my money from home. They are fire-safe, child-safe and pet-safe! There is a lifetime warranty and there is never a shortage of new ones coming out. There are ever DIY ones available. I will never not have them in my life again!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA

Scentsy products are the best! I love the warm feeling the scents create in a room. Scentsy offers a great variety of scents, styles, diffusers, & stuffed animals. Luckily, some of the warmers come with a limited warranty & replacement bulbs aren't much. The warmers are a little higher in price compared to other stores, but I think that is bc it's catalog pricing.
I love to host parties with my consultant, they offer good perks for helping sell.
My personal favorite scent lately is Marshmallow mint. :)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Holmen, WI

Scentsy warmers and scents are fantastic! There is a warmer for any persons style and they really add a lot of personality and style to your decor. They're awesome because they're wickless and flameless. You don't have smoke or soot and you don't have to worry about turning it off if you leave the house. Also, since it warms and doesn't burn, you aren't breathing in any harsh chemicals! There are so many scents to choose from too, really something for everyone! Check them out! scooper.scentsy.us
Katie E.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN

I'd be lost without my Scentsy warmers. I have several throughout my home. I love having a good smelling home and these make it easy to achieve. I don't have to worry about an open flame like I do when I have a candle lit. I also like the night-light affect the warmers have at night. It prevents me from needing other nightlights in my home. I change the warmers out for different seasons. I haven't had any trouble with a warmer going bad or being faulty and I have been using them for years.
Claire P.
Claire P.

I have a plug in scentsy that I had in my dorm room and now keep in my room as I'm done with college! It was a great addition to the dorm room and with my vanilla wax melts it smelled like fresh baked sugar cookies! I have gotten a few other scents recently and they work great! The only problem I've had is that the plug in one tilts like it can't stay straight.. A little weird, but nothing too hazardous as nothing has happened like it falling or anything.
Josephine M.
Josephine M.

I have been using Scentsy Warmers for about 3 years. My niece sells them. They are wonderful. I also use them for a night light. They come in a lot of fragrances and a lot of different styles. I have a pink ribbon one for cancer.. Actually I have four different ones. You have a lot to pick from. You can go on line and order. I like it better than the candle ones. You can leave the warmer on and not have to worry about. I leave mine on all the time.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

What is your favorite scent from Scentsy?
Devin G.
Devin G.

Are they better than candles?
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

For those who have them, How many warmers do you all own?
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA

How many wamers do you have
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville , Ky

Can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced

Join Now