BY SCENTSY WARMERS #1 in Warmers

• I haven't got one but I am planning on buying one they seem like ...11 Answers
  • Where did you buy yours?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried freezing their scents? I find that if I buy a to...29 Answers
Scentsy Warmers
  • "I use to have one of these in almost every room but found I didn't like it when having kids around because it get to hot scared they will burn there small fingers " in 203 reviews
  • "I love mine it makes my whole house smell so good.I love all the scents they have.I love that they have different themes to match the rooms in my house." in 202 reviews
  • "I love my scentsy warmers it actually makes the house smell good and there's so many different wax cubes that I can choose from " in 152 reviews
  • "Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from." in 114 reviews
  • "This are great they burn the scenty wax and that oil produced is great only bad thing is that kid could get burn Ifthey touch it is how was by it last a long time" in 110 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert
We love the Scentsy Warmers in our home, we have them going almost all day long and just love them. They make our entire house smell wonderful, even when you just get to our front door you can smell it before entering our home and it is just extremely welcoming. I actually use about 4 of them all the time and another two we use often.
Taylor W.
Aaronsburg
IDK where to start I love Scentsy warmers. we have like 5 or 6 of them in our house. they are truly amazing. a pro about this is it is easy to flip a switch and there is "fire". a con is they break kinda easily. There is endless waxes to choose from. My personal favorites are blueberry cheesecake and sweet pea & vanilla. If you don't have a Scentsy warmer i highly recommend getting one. they make this a lot easier but you should still have a lighter and candles around the hosue because these scentsy warmers run on electricity, so if you light candles already for when the power goes out and this this will be a alternative, unfortanantly it is not!
Alyssa H.
I have 3 warmers and buy them as gifts for everyone I love. There is a warmer designed for every person with any hobby, any interest, any home decor. I love that they don't get too hot and are safe to have around my pets. I also love that you can buy replacement parts such as lids and dishes, something that you don't find with other brands. I have the Calavera warmer in my bedroom, Service & Sacrafice in my living room, and Morning Sunrise mini warmer in my bathroom (pictured--warming Apple & Cinnamon Sticks!)
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
I have a scentsy warmer in my living room. I love the fact that you can leave these on 24/7!! It helps keep my apartment smelling so nice! They can be a bit pricey, but in my eyes they are definitely worth it. I don't really trust other warmers other than scentsy because I've heard stories on them catching on fire when you leave them on all the time. I have mine on all the time and I've never had any issues with it! also it is super easy to clean/replace the wax! I normally do it when the way is melted. I drain it out and just wipe it out with paper towel and place the new wax in there.
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
By far my favorite product in my home. It smells so good and I love the fact that it is flameless. I wish the scents lasted longer but overall I am super satisfied with scentsy and all of their products. They aren't too expensive either especially when compared to candles.
Kamrey B.
My aunt used to sell these so our house had a lot of scentsy products in it, it started off with the regular warmers and I loved those, it made the house smell so good and the designs were beautiful. The lights lit up a good part of the house and it was nice because you can kind of match the colors of the warmers with the color of your house. Then they came out with the plug ins and the plug ins came in the same designs as the big ones and we loved those to. I recommend the warmers to anyone,
Heather Z.
Temple, TX
Nothing gets me in the fall and Holiday spirit more than melting a wonderful scentsy bar in my many Scentsy Warmers throughout my house. My favorite Scents this time of year are “Welcome Home”, “Cinnamon Bear”, and “Sticky Cinnamon Bun”. Here is a picture of just one of my 8 scentsy warmers. Love, love, love them!! I highly recommend all of Scentsy’s amazing products!
Jaci C.
Springfield
Love Scentsy. My step mom and aunt used to be consultants. I have three warmers. Symphony was my first. Then came the white Owl. And finally the Zebra Element Burner. I love them all, however my favorite is the element burner. I never have to worry about replacing it or the bulbs like I do with the others. I keep my element burner plugged in all the time and never have any issues with it, where as the other ones I have I constantly have to replace the bulbs in.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Scentsy is my favorite way to scent my home. The wax bars have a huge range of scents that are ever changing for the seasons and the designs are so cute. No matter your taste you can find something that would appeal to you. Can not recommend this product highly enough.
Sierra B.
I sell Scentsy and love receiving it as a gift as well. They last longer than scents you can get in a department store and smell so amazing. There are so many different gifts and warmers that are perfect for every occasion!
Melissa D.
What is your favorite scent from Scentsy?
Devin G.
Are they better than candles?
Sabrina M.
For those who have them, How many warmers do you all own?
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
How many wamers do you have
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert
Can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced