BY SCENTSY WARMERS #1 in Warmers

• I haven't got one but I am planning on buying one they seem like ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried freezing their scents? I find that if I buy a to...29 Answers
  • Are they better than candles?125 Answers
Scentsy Warmers
  • "I use to have one of these in almost every room but found I didn't like it when having kids around because it get to hot scared they will burn there small fingers " in 203 reviews
  • "I love mine it makes my whole house smell so good.I love all the scents they have.I love that they have different themes to match the rooms in my house." in 202 reviews
  • "I love my scentsy warmers it actually makes the house smell good and there's so many different wax cubes that I can choose from " in 152 reviews
  • "Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from." in 114 reviews
  • "This are great they burn the scenty wax and that oil produced is great only bad thing is that kid could get burn Ifthey touch it is how was by it last a long time" in 110 reviews
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Decorator Expert
The #Scentsy #warmers and blocks are wonderful. My husband is a firefighter and bans all candles. I don't like the air freshener sprays, but sometimes you have to have something to get rid of smells - from cooking, stinky dogs, stinky kid... Scentsy warmers have been a blessing. I have a few of them scattered around the house, but their wax is so fragrant I can be melting one on side of my house and smell it on the other. I have tried other wax, but the fragrances do not carry and do not last. They have different size warmers and outlet plug ins, and so many scents to choose from. The only difficult thing is knowing what scents to get - if you don't live close to someone who sells Scentsy, you're playing a guessing game online. I've been lucky so far, but I stick to what I know and don't stray too much. Who knows what I'm missing.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
These things have changed my life! Seriously! I have always been a scent/candle junkie, but working with all kinds of animals put a limit on what I can use. These are safe around everyone in my family whether they have hair, fur, feathers or scales! I decided to join and now have a team and make all my money from home. They are fire-safe, child-safe and pet-safe! There is a lifetime warranty and there is never a shortage of new ones coming out. There are ever DIY ones available. I will never not have them in my life again!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Holmen, WI
Scentsy warmers and scents are fantastic! There is a warmer for any persons style and they really add a lot of personality and style to your decor. They're awesome because they're wickless and flameless. You don't have smoke or soot and you don't have to worry about turning it off if you leave the house. Also, since it warms and doesn't burn, you aren't breathing in any harsh chemicals! There are so many scents to choose from too, really something for everyone! Check them out! scooper.scentsy.us
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
I have been using Scentsy Warmers for about 3 years. My niece sells them. They are wonderful. I also use them for a night light. They come in a lot of fragrances and a lot of different styles. I have a pink ribbon one for cancer.. Actually I have four different ones. You have a lot to pick from. You can go on line and order. I like it better than the candle ones. You can leave the warmer on and not have to worry about. I leave mine on all the time.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I love all of my scentsy warmers. There's so many different ones to choose from and that will match just about any theme. I have one in almost every room. I prefer scentsy over any other warmers I've ever gotten. They don't seem to get as hot but the tarts smell much better. They may cost a little more then the Walmart brand but I find it's worth the product that you get. I would recommend trying out a scentsy warmer.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Deland, FL
I am absolutely in love with Scentsy. I am personally a consultant and there is honestly not a single product that I've come across that I don't like. The warmers are the cutest you will find anywhere, the warranty is unbeatable, the fragrances last a long time and actually smell good, the cleaning products work really well in addition to smelling fantastic, and the prices are great. LOVE my Scentsy!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
I recently bought one of the modern bronze looking warmers and it is literally the bet. It's so small so it fits in the corner of my desk really well and it never feels really hot to the touch which I love since i have a tendency to hit things on accident. Overall it's a great size and if I was to ever need to move this would be one of the easiest things to pack away :)
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
Scentsy Warmers are an absolute classic! Having this in the house just makes everything 100 times better! I like to use mine as a night light sometimes, by simply taking off the top part of it. But as always the warmer is used to warm up the nice smelling wax of your choice! Though at time they can be expensive, they are worth it. Always be on the look out for deals.
Meabh B.
Meabh B.
I'm hooked! My neighbor & good friend is a rep & got me turned on to these, I have one in every room & a few to spare. I change them out every so often. A few scentsy bars can be overpowering, also depends on how many you put in your warmer. I still love the glow of candles but this eliminates the smoke & grime that ends up in your a/c filter. I'm definitely a fan!
Ronette B.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Before I became a consultant I spent hundreds of dollars buying from others until I figured out that I could get my stuff for free just by having others buy from me. So now my whole family are my customers and one even joined my team as well. I love everything about Scentsy wax and warmers. They have items for every decor and event.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
What is your favorite scent from Scentsy?
Devin G.
Devin G.
Are they better than candles?
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
For those who have them, How many warmers do you all own?
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
How many wamers do you have
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Can I buy a "walmart warmer" and use the Scentsy Wax on them? or what is the big deal about scentsy warmers? I think they are overpriced