Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass

by Scentsy

Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass

How dim does the glass show light?
Start your review of Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass!
Michelle  C.
Beavercreek, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These burners are great for the bathroom or in smaller spaces. Even though they are more compact the scent is still really amplified. The bulbs last forever too. Perfect for anyone who has a small space. It’s glass is also classy looking. These burner plug in will not disappoint. Also the wax is super easy to remove.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass uploaded by Lacey W.
Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass uploaded by Lacey W.
I have the scentsy plug-in warmer in perfect pearl and have enjoyed it so much it work very well leaving the room smelling with Wonderful since they have so many different kinds and I’ve enjoyed picking in choosing all the different ones can’t wait for my second order to come
Tonya M.
Palmyra, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass uploaded by Tonya M.
Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass uploaded by Tonya M.
Scentsy products are the best. The wax doesn't get warm enough to burn. The scents last longer. Scentsy has many great products. Check out my Scentsy Facebook page Marshall Smell Goods Scentsy.
Cady S.
Cary, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass uploaded by Cady S.
Scentsy warmers also can double as lights. I have a salt lamp light warmer and it’s soooo bright I use it as if it is a lamp. You can find so many different style and sizes on their page. Some are brighter than others and there are also diffusers that light up as well. Those you can also adjust the light on.
Alyx S.
Scentsy keeps my house smelling amazing! I love the products and range of scents! The prices are not bad and the warmers are beautiful.
Nicole D.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Target
I love Scentsy!!! I love how it makes my room smell or my small bathroom. I even have one in my living room that I use for the strong scents. I don’t love every scent that I pick out but I have my favorite, and I use all different brands I support small business and buy at house parties the refills.
Katie C.
White Pa
Scentsy Plug In Warmer, Cranberry Glass uploaded by Katie C.
Blue watercolor scentsy warmer I’m a Scentsy Consultant I love Scensty so does mi daughter an hubby I will post everything I can. Ask for more info.
Lauren O.
Grove City, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
What is there not to love!?! It looks really pretty and has a nice glow. You can easily change the scents depending on your mood or the season. And if your child or dog hits it, just let it dry and a use an ice cube to remove from the floor. I also love that there is no risk of fire!!
Alisha H.
York, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love all of Scentsys warmers and pwn rpughly aboy 10+. I use them everyday to fill my home with fragrance :) theybare perfect for small or large areas. Burns at a steady nonburning pace. Extremely safe around children and pets! And i just love them!
Chely M.
Irving , TX
Tengo los mejores calentadores y lo cual son de la marca Scentsy por supuesto...!!! Quiero invitar a todas las personas que no han comprado Scentsy q se anime si no saben como q me escriban en confianza