Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesScentsy
My Dear Watson Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax, 32 fl oz [My Dear Watson]

by Scentsy

Safe and stylish Scentsy warmers melt specially formulated wax Scentsy bars with the heat of a low-watt light bulb or heating element, filling your space with fabulous fragrance. Distinctive Scentsy warmers melt specially formulated wax with the heat of a low-watt light bulb or heating element, enhancing your home with more than 80 Scentsy fragrances safely, with no flame, smoke, or soot.

Item Weight: 2.88 ounces

Department: Home

Item model number: MY DEAR WATSON

Specially designed wickless candles; Perfectly suited for all Scentsy Warmers; With convenient break-apart sections, you can divide one bar into different warmers or mix and match scents

Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces (

International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scentsy My Dear Watson Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax, 3.2 fl oz [My Dear Watson]!
Sonia L.
Oh I've been using scentsy forever! I love them the smell last a while, I got the warmer online and the scents from a local scentsy consultant..my favorites is Eskimo kiss and simply irresistible when they had it ..super affordable especially if the consultant is having a sale..I have my whole house smelling delicious
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
I believe I own every single Scentsy smell out there lol. I don’t think I have come across a bad one yet! They last so long and they are easy to clean out.
Michelle F.
Seaford, DE
I have so many scentsy warmers in my house. They have amazing smelling wax melts. I kept getting foofy girly smells and my poor husband asked for something "Non-foofy" for his man cave...Dear Mr. Watson was what he chose and it smells so good, bergamot, cedar and leather..there's other scent notes but those are the only ones I remember. Smells so good. Masculine but not so Masculine that it makes the house smell like a locker room or anything like that. It's fresh and pleasant. I highly recommend it...or any scentsy wax melts. I've never gotten any that I didn't like. 😊
Serenity S.
Oh my GOODNESS! I love a good smelling house and scentsy has so many scent varieties. Scentsy wax melts last for a few days. My dear Watson smells so good to me. If you like cologne scents, this scent is for you!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,186 reviews
Scentsy My Dear Watson Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax, 3.2 fl oz [My Dear Watson] uploaded by Tiffany S.
I'm a scentsy Consultant and I LOVEEEE this scent. I'm not just saying this because I sell, buy because it's a very manly scent. It reminds me of my grandfather.
Shannon B.
Piscataway, NJ
I love the way that this smells. It is worth the price and just one cube lasts for about a full day.
Charlene L.
East Bend, NC
I have my scentsy going 24/7. I love the smell of it and the scents I can choose. With different seasons they have one to match. My all time favorite event is luna.
Shannon H.
Puyallup, WA
Scentsy has the best scented wax out of everyone! The scent lasts longer than any competitor and they have over 80 different scents to choose from at any given time!
Setare E.
Westwood, MA
Scentsy My Dear Watson Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax, 3.2 fl oz [My Dear Watson] uploaded by Setare E.
Love this smell! It smells like Christmas and will last 2 weeks! I definitely recommend this
Kali F.
Holly, MI
This is by far my favorite scent from Scentsy! I use it constantly in my bedroom burner and i love it!

Looking for your answer?