Home & GardenHome FragrancesScentsy
Scentsy, Honeymoon Hideaway, Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 32 Oz Bar, 3-pack (3)

by Scentsy

Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 5 x 3.5 inchesItem Weight: 7.5 ouncesShipping Weight: 11.5 ouncesManufacturer: ScentsyItem model number: 15775Specially formulated for Scentsy warmers, melts at a low-temperature for Scentsy wax warmers.Contains 8 cube...

Is this sent even around anymore??!?i remember I liked this sent it was strong but not to strong ❤️
Start your review of Scentsy, Honeymoon Hideaway, Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 3.2 Oz Bar, 3-pack (3)!
Sierra L.
Murrieta, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I LOVE this scent. It is so clean and beachy. Im so sad it isn’t always around anymore
Kendra B.
Russell, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
First of all, I would buy Scentsy over any other wax product ever! There wax is awesome! Easy to clean up, AFFORDABLE! Plus, When you can get you favorite scent in laundry soap and other stuff! Hello! Score!! My only issue is inherited a family trait that sucks, a allergy to certain fragrances :-( But I still know Scentsy Rocks!
victoria M.
Sullivan, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My mom orders everything in honeymoon hideaway. Room spray, scent paks, laundry sets, the bars, you name it, she's obsessed with this scent. It's a fresh, light fragrance.
Chelsea W.
Tiffin, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love using my Scentsy warmer and experimenting with different scented bars. Honeymoon Hideaway is a nice clean scent they isn’t overbearing. I find this scent very subtle and enjoyable, especially for rooms like the bathroom.
Brittany C.
Moraine, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Honeymoon Hideaway is one of my favorite scents. It is not overpowering and it is not too subtle! It kind of have has a sweet smell but not too sweet. It is kind of a romantic smell. Great product for the price.
Leah N.
Spennymoor , County Durham
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love this scent it’s very fresh but has a slight musk to it as well. I use this in my warmer that’s on the bedroom as it’s a very relaxing smell and isn’t over powering. I’ve bought it a few times and I tend to get 16 hours out of each cube