ScentSicles White Winter Fir Reed Diffuser 01511-001 uploaded by Daria Q.ScentSicles White Winter Fir Reed Diffuser 01511-001 uploaded by Daria Q.ScentSicles White Winter Fir Reed Diffuser 01511-001 uploaded by Claire M.

BY SCENTSICLES

Makes trees wreaths garland and holiday decor smell fresh-cut. Lasts up to 30 days. Hang or hide 3-4 ScentSicles for a fresh-cut fragrance. see more...

Daria Q.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this smell and I wish I knew what actually smells like this. Yankee Candle's "Mistletoe" is either this same smell or something very similar. And I don't think I have ever sniffed real White Fir or mistletoe to know the authenticity.
Anyways, maybe it was just an extensive brain fart, but I could not figure out what to do with these as far as the swirly little hanger guys they come with go. I guess I just never saw the hole going through the one end. The packaging has no visual aid nor does it mention any hanging procedure further than to state "hooks included".
The container is recyclable #1, as they should be, which is great. And it says manufactured in the USA for EnviroScent Inc, which I have never heard of, but I hope it's more than a misleading name because there is also no mention of how or when to dispose of the sticks. It does say to use 4 at a time and add 2 more every 2 weeks. If you aren't in a studio apartment, these guys could get to be kinda pricey with six sticks to a package if you use them as directed.
Leandra K.
Muskogee, OK
These were amazing! The smell was captivating! We used one once a week and house smelled like a Christmas tree well after Christmas. We found these once when shopping in a bigger town. Our Wal-Mart never supplied them:(!
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
I've always had artificial Christmas Trees but I miss the smell of the real thing. Usually I burn a candle but they can be dangerous with small children and pets. ScentSicles are perfect because no flame but you get the authentic smell of a real fir tree without the hassle. They are easy to use and economic for the amount you get in each package. I've found them at Christmas Tree Shops,Target and my local grocery store. Give them a try if you want your house to smell like Christmas!
Beth O.
At first these were great! Bought them from Walmart for our fake tree to help it smell more like Christmas here in Florida. But after a few days you couldn't notice the smell unless you were practically IN the tree.

Maybe it would work better if I added a stick once a week or so to refresh the smell instead of just all at once?
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
We always buy a real tree for Christmas but I love the small so much I want more. When I saw these at the store this year I decided to try them. I am in love and will be getting these every year. They only last about a week so I only put a couple on the tree at a time. The I can keep my tree smelling great all month long.
Shawna C.
ORLANDO, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
works great and has an amazing smell! i love putting them out around christmas time! i just have to be a little safer with storage now since i have a curious 19 month old. they're very affordable and last quite some time. i definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
1. They make your artificial tree smell like a real tree.
2. They make your house smell like a Christmas tree farm.
3. Cats hate the smell of Christmas trees! Use these to keep my cats away from my tree. Works like a charm. I start with one and then add more as the scent fades
Claire M.
I LOVE these! They make my artificial tree smell awesome! They were even cheap. It says use 6, but you actually can use three because they are so strongly scented! I definitely recommend these to anyone!
Chelsea O.
Buda, TX
Love this! Helps our home feel more Christmasy! Added these to our fake tree this year and can smell the scent throughout the house, makes it seem like the tree is real, totally recommend these!
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I am sensitive to smells and have always had to use fragrance free everything. I have never been able to use scented things but decided to give this one a try just to see what happens. Nothing happened! This stuff is amazing and not too powerful. It smells great and I can leave it on 24/7 or shut it off at night and my house still smells amazing in the morning