BY SCENTSATIONALS

• How would you compare this to the more name brand wax cub...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had problems with the throw once in the w...4 Answers
ScentSationals Illusion Fragrance Cubes
  • "Smells great! At least if you're into the way a men's cologne would smell like. It's a bit intense but you can always use half of the cube or less. The smell is so mysterious and earthy. " in 4 reviews
Savannah R.
Panama City, FL
I love candle warmers and all the options your house can smell, but, this one smells amazing. Like a very subtle men’s cologne and keeps your house in a calm feeling. I absolutely love this one and many more.
Savannah M.
Maysel, WV
I totally love this scent. It reminds me ofy boyfriends cologne. I would definitely say this is more of a masculine scent, but the scent is strong, and very long lasting. You're definitely getting your money's worth. I'd recommend this to someone who prefers beachy/masculine scents.
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So I bought this at Walmart and it's super cheap. I actually really like the scent because it smells like my fiancé but it doesn't last and it's difficult to get out of my warmer. It smells really good the first 5 minutes it burns but the smell goes away. But it's cheap so I guess you get what you pay for?
Isabella L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
A little too strong for me, but it definitely fills up the whole room! I use this whenever I feel like my house needs some refreshing. It's a good smell if you like cologne, and a good price for what you're getting!
Kaitlynn F.
CAMPBELL
I have an obsession with scented wax cubes. I use them every single day and there are soooo many scents that you can choose from. they are not expensive and the scent is very sting but smells so good
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Really love the smell of these wax cubes it is a very serene and relaxing smell. Almost like a clean smell. Close to the better home and cardens spa wax melts smell.
johni h.
Love these and I love alot of other sents too. These don't last as long as I'd like and some aren't very strong, you need to use two, depending on how big the room is and how strong the sent is. Not very expensive.
Becca T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I absolutely am in love with this scent! Every time I'm at walmart I buy like 10 of them! I have dogs and cats and I completely hides the pet oders. My wax warmers are always on and being used. The only con is that one of my burners get hot fast and stays hot. So it burns out quickly. I will always always buy this!
Ernestina R.
Monroe Township, NJ
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
My husband and I have a hard time agreeing on scents we like to have in our home, but we both liked this one. I have it in the bathroom. My husband says it smells like cologne.
Cassie J.
Audubon, IA
How would you compare this to the more name brand wax cubes? We love our warmers, but the wax runs out so fast we are looking to find a good substitute for the expense name brand cubes
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
Has anyone else had problems with the throw once in the wax melter? I dont smell it much once melted. In the container they smell amazing. Did i just get a bad batch or does anyone else habe this issue?