ScentSationals Illusion Fragrance Cubes

by Scentsationals

Has anyone else had problems with the throw once in the wax melter? I dont smell it much once melted. In the container they smell amazing. Did i just get a bad batch or does anyone else habe this issue?
How would you compare this to the more name brand wax cubes? We love our warmers, but the wax runs out so fast we are looking to find a good substitute for the expense name brand cubes
Start your review of ScentSationals Illusion Fragrance Cubes!
Product Highlights
“Smells great! At least if you're into the way a men's cologne would smell like. It's a bit intense but you can always use half of the cube or less. The smell is so mysterious and earthy. ” in reviews
Elyria
It smells so good. It’s very different. It would make a great perfume smell. It says cedar, musk, and a touch of mystery. The mystery is definitely an interesting smell. It’s so relaxing and exciting at the same time.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So I bought this at Walmart and it's super cheap. I actually really like the scent because it smells like my fiancé but it doesn't last and it's difficult to get out of my warmer. It smells really good the first 5 minutes it burns but the smell goes away. But it's cheap so I guess you get what you pay for?
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love melting this is my bedroom it has a sweet musk scent and smells like a man The only con is I run out of it too quickly! Lol Smell is long lasting and effective I electric or tealight warmer. This is one of my recommended scents. The beautiful blue looks so pretty melting and easy to clean.
Sedro Woolley, WA
A little too strong for me, but it definitely fills up the whole room! I use this whenever I feel like my house needs some refreshing. It's a good smell if you like cologne, and a good price for what you're getting!
Fargo, ND
I have an obsession with scented wax cubes. I use them every single day and there are soooo many scents that you can choose from. they are not expensive and the scent is very sting but smells so good
Purchased at: Walmart
My man loves these because he says it's manly. It smells exactly like man cologne and I love it. It is overwhelming at times but it's just really effective. If you like men cologne get this. It's for you! Recommend by me.
Cut Off, LA
Really love the smell of these wax cubes it is a very serene and relaxing smell. Almost like a clean smell. Close to the better home and cardens spa wax melts smell.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love candle warmers and all the options your house can smell, but, this one smells amazing. Like a very subtle men’s cologne and keeps your house in a calm feeling. I absolutely love this one and many more.
Leitchfield, KY
Love these and I love alot of other sents too. These don't last as long as I'd like and some aren't very strong, you need to use two, depending on how big the room is and how strong the sent is. Not very expensive.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I absolutely am in love with this scent! Every time I'm at walmart I buy like 10 of them! I have dogs and cats and I completely hides the pet oders. My wax warmers are always on and being used. The only con is that one of my burners get hot fast and stays hot. So it burns out quickly. I will always always buy this!