ScentSationals Illusion Fragrance Cubes

by Scentsationals

Has anyone else had problems with the throw once in the wax melter? I dont smell it much once melted. In the container they smell amazing. Did i just get a bad batch or does anyone else habe this issue?
How would you compare this to the more name brand wax cubes? We love our warmers, but the wax runs out so fast we are looking to find a good substitute for the expense name brand cubes
Start your review of ScentSationals Illusion Fragrance Cubes!
Product Highlights
Smells great! At least if you're into the way a men's cologne would smell like. It's a bit intense but you can always use half of the cube or less. The smell is so mysterious and earthy. in reviews
Renee S.
Kokomo, IN
ScentSationals Illusion Fragrance Cubes uploaded by Renee S.
I was very surprised to see and smell these tarts for soooo long i put in my electric tart warmer and smelled the molten orange for 3 days
Isabella L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
A little too strong for me, but it definitely fills up the whole room! I use this whenever I feel like my house needs some refreshing. It's a good smell if you like cologne, and a good price for what you're getting!
Whitney H.
Malden, MO
Well at first you think it smells like a gorgeous man, but then it smells like waffles.. I’m guessing that’s the Illusion.. either way, I didn’t lose 🤷🏻‍♀️ This is a good brand, used it for years. Got a kick out of my new scent though.
Noel C.
Love all there wax cubes I’m literally obsessed with my house smelling amazing all the times and these give me the nicest longest lasting sents that can fill my whole house up with whatever many many amazing scents they have this one smells like a guys cologne to me and I love it
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
These scentsationals wax cubes are the bomb diggity. They all smell amazing you can get them at Walmart or amazon for cheap. I love that I can get them locally compared to scentsy where I have to order from a consultant.
Krazy K.
houston
I cannot say how much I love the scent of these scented wax cubes!!! It’s got this musky kind of cologne type of scent and I’m in loveeee with it! I can smell it outside my bedroom whenever I turn on my warmer! Everyone loves the scent when they come over.
Veronica V.
Elyria
It smells so good. It’s very different. It would make a great perfume smell. It says cedar, musk, and a touch of mystery. The mystery is definitely an interesting smell. It’s so relaxing and exciting at the same time.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
I actually love this smell and use it in the office as it isn’t too feminine or over powering!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
ScentSationals Illusion Fragrance Cubes uploaded by Jherrica S.
Smells so yummy in my wax burner. Bought from Walmart for like .85. Totally worth it.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Really love the smell of these wax cubes it is a very serene and relaxing smell. Almost like a clean smell. Close to the better home and cardens spa wax melts smell.