Scentsationals Duo Wax Cubes, Date Night uploaded by Stephanie N.Scentsationals Duo Wax Cubes, Date Night uploaded by Sara C.Scentsationals Duo Wax Cubes, Date Night uploaded by Jessica R.

BY SCENTSATIONALS

• What's the best scented wax cubes y'all have tried?3 Answers
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
This was given to me as a gift. At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the scent because it smells like a men's cologne. Once my son and I setup the warmer and put the wax cubes...I could smell this scent all over my home. It has become one of my favorites!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
I love this scent so much. I love using this one because if I put the two in together they easily last me a week, and it makes a wonderful smell for my room. If you only feel like using one of the two the scent is just as strong, but it is different alone, and it will also go away quicker sad to say, but I love it overall.:)
Pineville, LA
These smell amazing I like to mix my scent and these are 2 in 1. Not to pricey either but you get what you pay for because the scent doesn't last long I use these all the time in my house and some make me sick but this one was fine. Only real problem is if they burn to long they start smelling like plastic
January G.
January G.
I love this brand. You can mix and blend their scents as well by adding a variety of cubes to your tart warmer. The scent lasts for a long time.
Pineville, LA
What's the best scented wax cubes y'all have tried?