BY SCENTSATIONALS

• Which scent do you like best???1 Answers
  • Where do you buy this particular brand, i have bought oth...2 Answers
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
While this is not my absolute favorite wax cube scent, it is definitely in my top 5. It's not too strong and overpowering but still leaves your house smelling delicious. The scent is so light I don't get migraines from it.
Shorty L.
ScentSationals Cucumber Melon Fragrance Wax Cubes is my all-time favorite scent from ScentSationals! I literally buy this one all the time! It lasts long and smells amazing! I would totally recommend this scent to everyone!
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
This is one of my favorite scents from Scentsationals. It is crisp and has a very great throw. When melted it has a long-lasting scent of crisp cucumbers and melon and it smells cool like a spring day. I melt this freq and love it. I would recommend it to everyone!
Taylor J.
These wax melts bring me back to the 90s when I had cucumber melon scented EVERYTHING! The scent is the right amount of power and not too strong. I melt it in the kitchen since its a food scent, don't want that in the bedroom or I'll be hungry all the time. Hahaha
olivia c.
SMELLS SO GOOD IM IN LOVE !!! i use this right after i clean and it makes the whole house smell amazing. It was very cheap and lasted about 24- 30 hours!! But people always say my house smells good when they walk in!! i definitely recommend it because it smells so sweet.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
I love scentsationals wax cubes. They last forever and keep the scent after you cool and reheat the wax. They are pretty cheap compared to other wax melts and the smell isn't overpowering. The cucumber melon is a very refreshing scent and smells amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves cucumber melon.
Lilli F.
Newton, NC
I prefer cube waxes over candles anyday! Theyre flameless so that is a definite plus. They last longer, theyre honestly cheaper in the long run and a quick life hack (for summer) is to put one of these cubes in a mason jar, jab holes in the top, and let it melt when the car is hot. Makes the car smell amazing!
Megan B.
Galesburg, IL
I absolutely love this scent. I remember back in the 90's in grade school and junior high this was the only scent I would ever have!! They melt so good and make my house smell wonderful!!!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this scented wax cubes. The smell delicious and lets your home smeeling refreshing. I use this every single day and the best, they are not pricy at all.
Hillary C.
Shawnee, OK
I love the fresh scent these wax cubes leave! It's just so fresh! They are the perfect size to pop a couple into the warmer and wait for it to melt!
Truba I.
Wasco, CA
Where do you buy this particular brand, i have bought other brands and either they are really pricy for a good one that lasts or a cheaper one that only lasts till they melt.. Never tried this brand tho, I'm very curious.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Which scent do you like best???