ScentSationals Cucumber Melon Fragrance Wax Cubes

by Scentsationals

Which scent do you like best???
Where do you buy this particular brand, i have bought other brands and either they are really pricy for a good one that lasts or a cheaper one that only lasts till they melt.. Never tried this brand tho, I'm very curious.
Start your review of ScentSationals Cucumber Melon Fragrance Wax Cubes!
Maria L.
Cheboygan, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my all time favorite wax cube scents! It will have your home smelling amazing! I've had so many compliments!
October K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I smelled this over at my sister in laws house and knew I had to buy it for my house cause I love the smell of cucumbers. It makes my house smell fresh and clean.
Taylor J.
These wax melts bring me back to the 90s when I had cucumber melon scented EVERYTHING! The scent is the right amount of power and not too strong. I melt it in the kitchen since its a food scent, don't want that in the bedroom or I'll be hungry all the time. Hahaha
Haylie P.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells amazing. Keeps the whole room smelling like it did right out of the package for weeks.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love the smell of these wax melts. Smells so good and refreshing and clean. I really love the way these make my house smell.
Jessica S.
Love the scent of this stuff. The wax works great and melts do easily. :)
Love the scent of this stuff. The wax works great and melts do easily. :)
desirea C.
Brownsville, PA
I love scentsationals wax cubes. They last forever and keep the scent after you cool and reheat the wax. They are pretty cheap compared to other wax melts and the smell isn't overpowering. The cucumber melon is a very refreshing scent and smells amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves cucumber melon.
Lilli F.
Newton, NC
I prefer cube waxes over candles anyday! Theyre flameless so that is a definite plus. They last longer, theyre honestly cheaper in the long run and a quick life hack (for summer) is to put one of these cubes in a mason jar, jab holes in the top, and let it melt when the car is hot. Makes the car smell amazing!
Tanya M.
Monetta
I would continue to buy theses they are the best I love the scent it b puts out in my house.
Hillary C.
Shawnee, OK
I love the fresh scent these wax cubes leave! It's just so fresh! They are the perfect size to pop a couple into the warmer and wait for it to melt!