Scents Of America (Set/12) Natural Headache Relief Peppermint Sticks with Menthol Crystals

BY SCENTS OF AMERICA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Peppermint Headache Sticks Set of 12 I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it out of desperation. My pounding headache vanished! Peppermint stick with menthol crystals and rosemary simply rubs on temples, forehead, and back of neck. Relieves headaches, sinus congestion, and neck tension with cool, tingling relief in minutes! Of course, results may vary. But seeing was believing for me! Set of 12 - similar in size/shape to lip balm. see more...

Review (1)
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
This is a great non-medication way for me to fight my migraine headaches. I used to use headon and like this better. It does not actually end the headache most times, but it makes you feel better in the same way icy hot will help your sore muscles. I carry one with me everywhere.