ScentBox.com

by ScentBox.com

SCENT BOX is an affordable and fun way for members to seek out and sample wonderful new designer fragrances each and every month....only $13.95/mo

How is the SCENT BOX SUBSCRIPTION ? IS IT WORTH THE $$
What is the usual cost for this ?
Which is better ScentBox.com or Scentbird?
Start your review of ScentBox.com!
How would you rate this product?
Kayley B.
Irvine, CA
ScentBox.com uploaded by Kayley B.
The fragrances are authentic and you get a decent amount for the price. So I am always tempted to resubscribe because I never had a shipping issue, there is a good variety of fragrance, and I like the holders and ease of use. Same with Scent bird. But the reality is I subscribed for a little while and then stopped because I had too much perfume to go through and paying $20 a month (because I was focused on premium fragrances) was not ideal and I discovered a better deal (for me) was buying discovery kits on Sephoras sales twice a year, testing a good amount, and then redeeming my free big bottle of my fave.
Jedaya B.
Revere, MA
ScentBox.com uploaded by Jedaya B.
ScentBox.com uploaded by Jedaya B.
highly recommend trying them. They’re a perfume subscription box. You get free shipping + exchange. & they’ve got you covered with over 800 designer fragrances with the scent of your chosen brands like Gucci, Prada, Burberry, and many more... and your first month is only $9.72 ✨ there’s nothing like a pocket sized perfume spray to take with you on the go. My picks were: PRADA by Prada Versace Pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
ScentBox.com uploaded by Tina B.
Here's a Monthly Subscription Box for GUYS called: SCENT BOX, that I used to order for my teenage son. When you sign up, you get to take a Quiz on different aromas that you like. Then they find colognes they think you might like to try & you can actually choose somewhere from 500 - 800 different brands/scents. You can choose how many you want shipped to you each month, upgrade or downgrade, etc. The only reason we stopped, is because he wasn't liking the scents that were being sent to him anymore, even after choosing them. Sometimes something SOUNDS better than what it ACTUALLY is. I think the company DID have a return policy, but my son said he'd just hang on to them, in case he decided to give them another try later on. I think it starts at $14.99 & goes up from there. I was paying more to get 2 sent instead of just the 1. They come in these spray tubes I have listed below & a little seemed to go a very long way, with many of his scents!
Nijae I.
ScentBox.com uploaded by Nijae I.
ScentBox.com uploaded by Nijae I.
I love scent box!!! I love to smell good but buying perfume can be expensive, especially when you’re only going based off of a sample. I love the fact that I can PICK the fragrances sent to me and premium ones at that! I can mix and match without breaking the bank. This a inexpensive way to have the best perfumes.
MARI M.
San Antonio, TX
ScentBox.com uploaded by MARI M.
ignk10I signed up for this scent box, they have many options to select perfumes but I am not familiar of that p Smoke Liner Sticks - Vegan Smokey Eyeliner - Brick Fire - 0.005oz I great to sign up for the brands you like or love. I think for the price, it's too expensive for me. Unfortunately, I canceled my subscription. The ones I received for the 1st month promo and 2nd were great.ipe9yy<
Melissa D.
ScentBox.com uploaded by Melissa D.
ScentBox.com uploaded by Melissa D.
I highly recommend scentbox to anyone who loves trying new perfumes. You get to choose from several different fragrances. Each scent comes with an atomizer. If you don't like a scent you can easily exchange one a month for a different scent of your choice. Their customer service is great also. I have been using scentbox for 4 months now and I absolutely love it!
Rachel H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
ScentBox.com uploaded by Rachel H.
As you can see, I love cent box! It’s a great price point and I get to try a new scent every month!.ScentBox.com
Tahirih A.
Albany
ScentBox.com uploaded by Tahirih A.
I’ve been with scentbox for a few months now. Their customer service is great and they allow you to return a scent once a month which really makes them stand out in comparison to other scent subscription services. There’s a wide range of designer scents to choose from and their shipping as been on point!
Kristin H.
Swanton, OH
ScentBox.com uploaded by Kristin H.
Would highly recommend if you are looking for new scents. The subscription price is super cheap. You get perfect 30 day trial sized samples. Usually comes in cute packaging. Definitely going to keep my subscription going.
Shazul  S.
Latham, NY
ScentBox.com uploaded by Shazul  S.
ScentBox.com uploaded by Shazul  S.
Hesitant thinking of getting this has a monthly subscription. This is my first monthly subscription for anything. It is expensive and for the product you get it’s not a lot. But the great thing about scentbox is that it allows you to test try and then fully commit to a product. That is the main purpose behind this company. I am a deluxe member and I’m paying $25 a month for the subscription. Every month I’m getting two scents to choose from. The scents can be for him and for her - You can mix and match. So far I’m happy with it. And the great thing about this is that they come in a travel friendly case. I am constantly traveling for work so this works out perfectly for me. The Scents are supposed to last you a month – 30 days - three sprays a day. I have tested this and honestly it only lasts about 2 1/2 weeks for me. Sometimes the bottles don’t come fully loaded. Be aware of that. The bottles are suppose to be full to the top.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
il y a un an
Mykael S. il y a un an
I’ve only tried scent bird are the prices the same?
Toni V.
Donora, PA
il y a un an
Michelle M. il y a un an
Scentbird screwed up orders frequently in my case, but they have a huge selection. But they also run out of perfumes quickly, so if you choose a particular scent for the next month you may not get it. Scentbox is great but their canisters aren’t reusable. They’re beautiful, but unless you buy the same perfume and decant then the smell never comes out of the empty glass tube. There’s also Luxury Scentbox, which is a different company. I have a discount code if you want to try them. They’re my favorite and have a better selection of unique perfumes and expensive perfumes. Also because they give you MORE perfume and the experience is top notch with branding and what have you. Michelle35 is the code. I order from them twice per month. So my choice is Luxe SB.
Renuka S.
Plantation, FL
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried out ScentBox.com? If so, can you list some of their standard plan fragrances, I'm interested in subscribing but I can't find a list other than their premium list that tells me what I can choose from
Cristina M. il y a 2 ans
I can send you an invite, you get your first box free and can cancel anytime, just send me your email to [email protected]