SCENTBOMB AIR FRESHENER CAR AIR FRESHENER uploaded by Tamarah P.SCENTBOMB AIR FRESHENER CAR AIR FRESHENER uploaded by Erin P.SCENTBOMB AIR FRESHENER CAR AIR FRESHENER uploaded by Tracey L.

BY NONE

Tamarah P.
This scent bomb product is so effective! I went into a single stall public bathroom and it smelled like musty cooch (sorry but it really did, you ladies know EXACTLY what I'm talking about lol). So I whipped out my mini black cherry scented scent bomb spray and gave the bathroom 3 sprays (3 wasn't necessary lol) then POOF! The nasty odor was gone! I got mine at my local 7Eleven store, believe it or not lol. I think it was about $2 n change. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED OMG!!!!
Mikayla K.
Cedar Rapids
I like this car freshener it lasts a while. It is very strong so you only need to spray it once I also have terrible allergies sensitivity to chemical air fresheners this doesnt mess with it too bad.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
This is a great car freshener. The sent I use is clean cotton. You only need to spray it once because It's really strong.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I love the mango tropical flavor, it really smells good. They sell them at seven eleven for like 6.00 bucks not bad.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
Haha whoops i didn't know this was car spray, makes sense now! The spouse brought it home one day after work and said he bought it from a gas station convenience store. I never really read the bottle so not sure if it says car spray on it. Ive been using this for my house haha, which when i do it makes my floors so slippery, if you walk on the floors with socks on agter spraying it you literally fall on your butt! Other then that it smells amazing and lasts forever