BY SCENTBIRD

Discover over 450 latest perfumes and colognes at Scentbird. “Date” perfumes before “marrying” them. Get new 30-day supply of any designer scent every month for just $14.95.

• debating between Scentbird, scentbox, and luxury scent bo...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Scentbird? do you like it?3 Answers
  • Who has this subscription box & loves it? Do you get ...3 Answers
Buy on Scentbird

Start your review of Scentbird!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mount Holly
BEWARE!!! I was on the 3 item plan for July. Since after July I decided to change to 2. I was already charged the $35 + each of my 3 items had a $5 upcharge fee. So I had paid $50. There is a glitch on their site where I couldn't manually downgrade, plus I had a $10 credit that was not applied to my July purchase. So of course because they don't have a customer service number I emailed them. They downgraded not just August, but July. They then charged me an additional $10 on my credit car. The customer service agent Daria assured me I'd still get the 3 item I had purchased. Said to for the inconvenience she'd add $10 to my credit. She then told me it was a glitch they'd fix for July to reflect the 3 items I had previously in my que. I check 2 days ago and they had change 2 of my items to nasty perfumes that didn't have an upcharge and I had NEVER had in my que ever! Not only that. But they charge me an additional $10 the same day, make the total charges $70. I then received an email saying they were refunding only 10.16 because I was charged for shipping & that from now on mine would be free shipping... on the website it states there's never shipping on the sub. Then they said I'd pay half next month instead of my $10 credit. They wiped out my entire $20 credit for me to only save 12.25 Even the senior customer service agent Bobby refused to make it right. I've literally been dealing with this nightmare for almost 2 weeks with no resolution. My emails have since been ignored. I told them to cancel July and give me a full refund since I didn't even choose 2 of the items. Which they refused to do because it's being "prepped" , they could either call their shipping department and cancel it or cancel the label. It's not that difficult. I'll be contacting my credit card company tomorrow. This company has the worst customer service I have ever come across.
Salinas, CA
Ok so my boyfriend told me since he gets me all my Subscriptions box that he is getting this one for himself. And I couldn’t be mad at it. By the way I had him get me at least 2 lol. But he loves this subscription so much. He loves colognes and if it was up to him he would have a ton of them just to use them once here and there. So these are perfect for him. The site is a little weird on us. He did set up a whole year and this month I logged back in to check which cologne he would be getting and everything was mixed up. We had to do the remaining months over because somehow it was basically going to give him the ones he already had. So that’s the only downside of this subscription.
Greensboro
If you've ever purchased an expensive perfume/cologne that didn't turn out to that great after a couple uses, or your mood changed and you wanted a different scent...you probably have a bottle or two still sitting around. Wasted money and wasted fragrance don't have to be a thing anymore, thanks to Scentbird. For just $14.95 per month, you can get a month supply of a designer fragrance delivered right to your door! You can choose your scent each month or let Scentbird send you the latest or best selling products of their choice each month. My husband and are loyal subscribers and we love choosing which ones we receive. This allows us to try new products without spending a whole lot of cash or having to make a trip to the mall.
Sunrise, FL
I was sent the Scentbird crystal mask collection to review, and they’ve been a great addition to my skincare regime. I didn’t know crystals and stones had any skin benefits, but I was happy to discover they do.

There are $5 and the sleeping mask is by far my favorite. I’d definitely suggest trying them out if you already have a membership.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the idea of scentbird and have been subscribed for a while but recently cancelled my sub. Their execution is lack luster. They only provide a vial case once every six months otherwise you have to purchase them. If you have the 2 vial a month subscription that I have that’s 1 vial case for every 12 vials of perfume, buying vial cases for all of those gets really costly. Another MUCH bigger issue is that their vials leak and open on their own, and when a vial is placed in its vial case and put in your purse you find that the twist up vial mechanism is actually unscrewing the top from the bottom. I had a full vial of Gucci Guilty spill into my purse and ruin everything in it. I’ve had several others received come leaking. They should have fixed this but they don’t. So unless your intention is to store the vials upright on your vanity and not put them in your purse, I wouldn’t recommend going with this service. The concept is amazing, the execution is fairly terrible.
I love scentbird 1st order super fast takes a week love the case its pearly white sort of glittery the vials are bigger than I expected and replied to my answers on fb messenger within a day. Looking forward to my monthly orders. Next month I'm getting the case subscription get a case with your perfume every month for and extra $10. I'll stick with them scentbox wont let view thier perfumes unless you subscribe forget that.
Bakersfield , CA
I definitely have mixed feelings about this subscription. I do like the fact of being able to try different kinds of perfumes and being able to wear it for a little and see how the smell lasts through out the day! I also like the container it comes in that is convenient for on the go. Now what irritates me is the quality of the little glass bottle they put it in, half the time the perfume has leaked from the glass bottle which is frustrating. My first scent came to me completely empty because it all leaked out of the container which pissed me off for sure especially for it being my first fragrance! Another irritating thing is that you're supposed to get the scent for the month but by the time it ships and gets to you the month is basically over! Not sure how long I will keep this subscription but it has its pros and cons that's for sure!
Rock Hill, SC
Great subscription for a perfume or cologne addict. My husband is obsessed with cologne so I figured this would be great for him. I think it's a decent deal for $14.95 a month. You get a small tube of cologne and could definitely last a month depending on how much you use it. You are also able to choose the scents you want and the order you want to receive them. I would recommend it and will continue the subscription. Scentbird
Medina, OH
The website has been a little tricky and glitchy to navigate and search on. I would recommend going to Ulta or Sephora and smelling perfumes there and searching to see if scentbird has the ones you like because then $15 is very worth it especially for a high end perfume, it kinda stinks (no pun intended) to get a perfume that you end up not liking and wasting $15. Most of the perfumes are really good deals. For example, a Vanilla Vibes scentbird ($15) is cheaper than the travel sized Vanilla Vibes on the sephora website. Both are about the same size but on sephora it's $30. You can cancel any time too so it's worth it to even sign up to get a couple perfumes you know you like for a cheaper price. I've had a couple issues with shipping but scentbird always fixed the problem
Riverview
Absolutely disgusted with the way this company does business. The sample size scents that they send out are cheaply packaged. Half of my orders were already leaked out before opening them. They are scam artists. Scentbirds billing department isn't handled correctly. Because the company can't keep updated records and balances with gift cards, the customer is punished and charged unfairly. As a small company they should pay better attention to the customers and issues.  Instead they only suggest if your not happy then cancel.
How close is the scent to the real scent it's suppose to be? I want to try but I want quality fragrances.
Vallejo, CA
1,247 reviews
This a good subscription box?
Who here uses Scentbird too?! I’ve only gotten one bottle but i love the concept. Can’t wait for more
Is scent Scentbird bird worth it?

Scentbird

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email