BY SCENTBIRD #10 in Subscription Boxes

Discover over 450 latest perfumes and colognes at Scentbird. “Date” perfumes before “marrying” them. Get new 30-day supply of any designer scent every month for just $14.95.

Buy on Scentbird
Sandee G.
I joined Scentbird on October 2017 and cancelled my subscription December 2017.  I enjoyed trying different scents without a huge investment.  The reason why I cancelled and couldn't give them a higher rating is because their shipping is REALLY SLOW.  The months of October and November were ok, it took awhile to get to me (I live in CA), but no biggie.  I understand that mail slows in December because of the holidays, but I got charged on December 5th and am still waiting on a small bottle of perfume.  The first shipping update projected a just before Christmas delivery.  Well, it's the 26th and I'm still waiting.  I might be waiting until January for my December perfume.  21 days+ to wait from the time charged to delivery is completely unacceptable unless the package is coming from a foreign country.

Other than that, they have a wide variety of scents to choose from.  I'm just really disappointed in their shipping methods.
Jonna Z.
This is a HUGE buyer beware!!!!! I subscribed starting in 2016 with not too many problems. I paused during the summer because I had a ton of perfumes to get through. I unpaused in November. Waited for my scent, and nothing (was charged with no problem though). I emailed and was told a new scent would be sent to me. Still waiting on November 1/2 way through December (and it has not even shipped). Got charged for December and 1/2 way though the month--- you know where this is going-- no scent was even sent out. I have tried contacting them with no resolution. I reported them to the BBB (not that it matters since they already have an F) and am going through a credit card dispute with my bank. I am at a loss as to what else I can do. The huge warning sign should have been that the ONLY way they list for you to contact them is through a messaging system on their website-- no phone number listed, no email listed. Stay far away!!!!!
Taylor W.
Helena
I thought scentbird was absolutely great until I went to cancel my service. There is no option to do it on the website, you have to email them directly. They emailed me back and said it was cancelled.

A month later, I still received the monthly package from them! So I emailed them again, trying to get it cancelled and refund the package. After some back and forth, they essentially told me that they would not cancel the service until three months out. I don't want three more months of charges/packages, I wanted it to stop a month ago! They would not give me a refund and would not cancel until three months out, they just told me that their service would pick scents that I would like based on past preferences.

I am thoroughly annoyed with this company.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
It is freaking impossible to cancel your sub, they dont answer emails, there are hidden fees... the only thing you can do to get their attention is file a dispute with paypal. Even then they respond to paypal NOT you. It is extremely disappointing because I had been eyeballing this subscription for over a year before I finally gave in. Needless to say, I loved the idea of a perfume box, especially because it seemed like I never got the perfumes I really was curious about in Birchbox or Ipsy. I have to say their customer service somehow manages to be worse than BOXYCHARM who has a reputation for rudeness and indifference to subscribers. Scentbird gives no F's and have non-existent customer service. Google them with the word scam after! Beware!!
Brittany S.
Toccoa
The first month of perfume I got was AMAZING! the second month I was supposed to receive the perfume by a certain date and it took FOREVER! I still haven't gotten it so I cancelled the subscription. I don't want to be charged for something and then not get it. Also when I sent an email of my issue it took forever to get a response. I sent another email threatening to cancel before I got a response. Even with that response I was still not happy. Needless to say I do not recommend this website. Maybe if you do every other month or something it might be better, I don't know for sure.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I love Scentbird I can choose any perfume I want every month without spending hundreds of dollars buying one bottle. The 10 dollars a month gets you either the sent of the month or you can change it to any purfume you’d like to try. The bottle is small and easily stored so you can have tons and they are all the same size my last bottle I used 3 pumps a day and it lasted 47 days. Great deal and I suggest it to anyone who loves trying all the fabulous expensive dents who may not have 150+ a bottle just to try it
Alice H.
Winston, OR
I have been/was with Scentbird for merely two months and yet experienced numerous issues with this company. The first month, I was charged three times and contacted their customer care only to get a measly reply of “we are sorry, we will request a refund and submit it to management for processing”. Mind you, Scentbird doesn’t have a phone number or support via chat. So you are left with emails back and fourth and waiting days for a reply- if you get one at all. I did finally get a refund, not a full refund on what they owe me though. Second month I failed to get my shipment and continued to contact customer support 7 times with no response for over a week! They don’t care about their customers nor do they resolve issues promptly or efficiently. This company needs to be shut down immediately! I reported them to the BBB and cancelled my account, but still feel ripped off as I’ve lost money in trying this company that seems like it has a good idea, but needs to be seriously renovated.
Amanda K.
I used Scentbird for a few months and cancelled. I thought it would be an easy way to try different perfumes and to stock up on some favorites. I found that my favorites just weren’t quite the same as when I bought the actual bottles. The scent didn’t last and it seemed to evaporate from the spray bottles quickly. I’m also very picky about scents, so if I tried something and didn’t like it- it was a waste that month for me. Overall, this service just wasn’t for me.
Danitta L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like scent bird but then again l don’t . Their scents smells so good but l Hate their subscriptions. l don’t like how they hound you to join and then don’t have your back as a subscriber. Also, they don’t give you a variety of scents just a few that they have .. l kinda wouldn’t recommend this site
Jacqueline A.
I don't know where to begin with this scam of a so-called company. First of all when I received my first shipment I opened it and the scent was not of the original perfume, it smelled watered down similar to a body spray. I tried it on and the scent lasted but a mere 30 mim, I wrote this in my honest opinion in the review on their page.
I had a few of my friends subscribe under my link, however it wasn't showing in my account.
When I contacted customer service, they gave me the runaround, threw attitude, so I cancelled.
My bf was charged for the 2nd month which he was supposed to receive free, it showed in his profile and poof, it was gone. Customer service reps were worse to him, condescending, arrogant a complete unprofessional business.
They will lie and say anything to steal and not return your money.
Melissa M.
How close is the scent to the real scent it's suppose to be? I want to try but I want quality fragrances.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Is this actually worth spending the money on !? I've heard that they send very small amounts of Cologne/perfume per order. Thanks.
Taylor N.
Charleston, AR
Can someone tell me more about this? What's the price and is it worth it? Do you receive a perfume every month or what?
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
Do you want to try for free??? Link in comment
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is the subscription?