BY SCENTBIRD #6 in Subscription Boxes

Discover over 450 latest perfumes and colognes at Scentbird. “Date” perfumes before “marrying” them. Get new 30-day supply of any designer scent every month for just $14.95.

• Have you tried Scentbird? do you like it?3 Answers
  • I see ads for this all the time! How does this work? Are ...3 Answers
  • How much is the subscription?3 Answers
Buy on Scentbird
Martin W.
Lenexa, KS
Got my first order in February and was excited. First scent was great and lasted as expected for the size. Second bottle (ordered two at a time), lasted for two days four squirts. Didn’t get March. Didn’t get April and was upset. No way to call, will only deal via email. Takes them forever to reapond. Billed me April 5th, got April order on 29th. They claim address was wrong, but got first order with no issues. Looked in account and suddenly addresss shows slightly different (address that doesn’t exist). April order showed bad addresss. When explained issues they give run around. With the “4 squirt bottle”, they want me to send pictures of packaging and half empty bottle that was “defective”. That was almost two months ago! Honestly believe they delay responses and manipulate accounts to avoid refunds and to get you to stop. DONT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE PEOPLE!
Jonna Z.
This is a HUGE buyer beware!!!!! I subscribed starting in 2016 with not too many problems. I paused during the summer because I had a ton of perfumes to get through. I unpaused in November. Waited for my scent, and nothing (was charged with no problem though). I emailed and was told a new scent would be sent to me. Still waiting on November 1/2 way through December (and it has not even shipped). Got charged for December and 1/2 way though the month--- you know where this is going-- no scent was even sent out. I have tried contacting them with no resolution. I reported them to the BBB (not that it matters since they already have an F) and am going through a credit card dispute with my bank. I am at a loss as to what else I can do. The huge warning sign should have been that the ONLY way they list for you to contact them is through a messaging system on their website-- no phone number listed, no email listed. Stay far away!!!!!
Rae B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this susbscription box! It has been so much fun being able to try fragrances I would have never tried before. If you love getting to experiment with different scents this is a must try! This susbscription box is a way better value than the travel size perfumes you buy form Ulta or Sephora. You actually get more product for less money. For example the Gucci Bamboo travel size bottle is 0.25oz for $34. Scentbird has Gucci Bamboo for $14.95 (or less depending on your subscription) and the bottle is 0.27oz. YOU’LL PAY LESS FOR MORE!! This is a no brainer subscription box.

Gucci
Jade F.
Radford, VA
Just received my first perfume (Etat Libre D'Orange) and I'm loving it so far! The sample is a GREAT size and should definitely last the 30 days they claim it will. It came in a nice little velvet drawstring pouch, and the perfume case is nice quality. Feels heavy in your hand and is really satisfying to twist up like a lipstick! Absolutely PERFECT to carry around in my bag.
I really like that you get to choose what perfume they send you. Can't wait to try all the fragrances I've been dying to smell so I can find my "signature scent". Would recommend!
Rita W.
Hokes Bluff
I love the concept of the fragrance subscription service, however. Scentbird sometimes sends me the wrong sample.  Also, their website does not allow you to access your history of orders.  A couple of times I have opened my package and been confused about what I ordered but cannot reference back to confirm the choice I made for that order.  Come to find out, they are simply sending me an alternative or a duplicate of something I have already tried and you are not allowed to choose the same fragrance twice.
Alice H.
Winston, OR
I have been/was with Scentbird for merely two months and yet experienced numerous issues with this company. The first month, I was charged three times and contacted their customer care only to get a measly reply of “we are sorry, we will request a refund and submit it to management for processing”. Mind you, Scentbird doesn’t have a phone number or support via chat. So you are left with emails back and fourth and waiting days for a reply- if you get one at all. I did finally get a refund, not a full refund on what they owe me though. Second month I failed to get my shipment and continued to contact customer support 7 times with no response for over a week! They don’t care about their customers nor do they resolve issues promptly or efficiently. This company needs to be shut down immediately! I reported them to the BBB and cancelled my account, but still feel ripped off as I’ve lost money in trying this company that seems like it has a good idea, but needs to be seriously renovated.
Meaghan D.
I’m a lover of subscription boxes! I was looking to get a new perfume but never sure which ones I would like, it’s Scentbird I get to try them before I commit to a full size. I did have some customer service issues, mainly it takes a while to get a response. I opted for the upgraded 3 products per month subscription because I felt one scent was not enough. There were just so many I wanted to try and didn’t want to wait. There are even scents for men, so every now and then I toss in one for my boyfriend.
Jeremy Q.
Magna
I found a free month coupon so I decided to sign up. I got my first shipment fairly quickly. After that, each shipment took longer and longer to get. They withdraw the funds at the beginning of the month and you'll be lucky to get your shipment within 3 weeks. The selection of fragrances is decent if you're starting out with fragrances but if you have an extensive collection, it's not so great. You get the most bang for your buck if you stick with their niche selection.
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I have so many great things to say about Scentbird. I am currently subscribed and have been for a while now. I love how cheap it is and how many fragrances there are to choose from! They give you a 30 day supply, but I have so many that are still halfway full that I’ve had for a few months now. So it really does last you a long time. I also love the holders they come in. If you love trying new fragrances like I do, I highly highly highly recommend this subscription!!!
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
I like scent bird but then again l don’t . Their scents smells so good but l Hate their subscriptions. l don’t like how they hound you to join and then don’t have your back as a subscriber. Also, they don’t give you a variety of scents just a few that they have .. l kinda wouldn’t recommend this site
Melissa M.
How close is the scent to the real scent it's suppose to be? I want to try but I want quality fragrances.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Is this actually worth spending the money on !? I've heard that they send very small amounts of Cologne/perfume per order. Thanks.
Amanda D.
Forked River, NJ
Who here uses Scentbird too?! I’ve only gotten one bottle but i love the concept. Can’t wait for more
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is the subscription?
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
Do you want to try for free??? Link in comment