Discover over 450 latest perfumes and colognes at Scentbird. “Date” perfumes before “marrying” them. Get new 30-day supply of any designer scent every month for just $14.95.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
has Scentbird anyone here tried scent bird? if so what are your favorite fragrances?
Have you used Scentbird for purchasing fragrances? Is a good option to buy fragrances? #fragrance #[product:scentbird] [product:scentbird]
Start your review of Scentbird!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Scentbird uploaded by Crissi G.
I ❤️ my subscription to #Scentbird!!! I work a lot and don’t get to the mall nearly as much as I used to, so I don’t get to sample new brands or scents as much as I’d like. Scentbird allows me to to try all the newest scents based on my personalized profile picks and favorite scents. I get to try a generous sample of amazing-high end perfumes every 2wks (you can chose different time sequences), and I’ve never been let down. I also can chose to get a skin care sample, makeup sample and other fun things instead of a perfume if I feel like mixing it up with my subscription. I really love it!
Amy F.
Hightstown, NJ
Scentbird uploaded by Amy F.
Scentbird is a good little subscription box to have if you enjoy trying out new fragrances. I can't always get to a store to go sniffing around the fragrance section so I like that I can have a months worth of fragrance sent to me to try out. I know some people see the price per month and the size of the bottle and think its a rip off but I think its worth it for those of us that like to try a smell out before buying the full sized product. $16 a month is better than dropping $78-$200 on a scent you may end up not enjoying after the initial few wears. I like to test my parfume out, see how it smells during different parts of the month (I definitely believe fragrances can change based on your body chemistry) I am taking a star off though for two reasons, one is that their list of fragrances has seriously been lacking lately, especially designer ones, and two, I don't like the way they are shipped. I think it should come in something a little more sturdy than a bubble envelope. I'll continue to keep my subscription for now though.
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
Scentbird uploaded by Tianna F.
I cannot describe how much I love Scentbird! I am addicted to perfume, lol, and Scentbird allows me to try so many scents without spending a fortune on full bottles before trying. A small sample is great for a couple of days, but trying perfume for a couple of weeks helps me decide on whether or not to buy a full-sized bottle. Scentbird has a great selection at great subscription prices!
G Z.
Scentbird uploaded by G Z.
Loved this subscription! It was $15 for one travel size bottle. The first bottle came with one atomizer which you can choose to use over and over again as a case to keep perfume in a cool and dark place. Otherwise, the spray bottles are meant to last for a month at an average of 4ish sprays per day. Customer service and use of the website was really easy to figure out. Would make a great gift!
Anshu P.
Blacksburg, VA
Some of my favorite perfumes were found here! I’ve had a Scentbird subscription (on and off) for almost 2 years and it’s a great subscription to discover new scents, to have a small perfume collection, and to have convenient travel-size perfumes on hand at all times. And, Scentbird has a great idea and an almost perfect execution. Their apps and websites are a little outdated and the clarification of the terms of their subscription could be better. However, overall, I recommend this subscription!
Terese R.
Columbus, GA
Scentbird uploaded by Terese R.
Scentbird uploaded by Terese R.
I have been wanting to do a subscription for a while and I finally took the step and ordeded. Both scents I received were awesome. I didn't know this at first but you can actually choose what is in your queue for the next month. Also you can do one at a time. I choose to do two. Very afford and very lucky to have a service like Scentbird.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City , OK
I'm so in love with this subscription service! A new fragrance every month, you pick what you get, and on what month you want it. You can discover new scents based on what you have liked in the past or by features you know you like. I rarely go through the 30 day supply in 30 days or less, usually they last me around 2 months. I have even repurchased a few of them as backups once mine ran out because i fell in love with the scent and didn't want to pay $80+ dollars for the full size, but you do get a discount if ordered through them! Or you can just keep buying the "samples" It comes with a twist up travel canister your first month, then reuse it each month by popping the new scent right into it. I have purchased about 5 extra of these canisters as they are easy to carry in my purse and don't accidentally spray, plus they hold my backups! I usually have 2-3 in my purse for touchups during the day. I may start the day with something light and clean, and at night want something a little more sexy and dark. This is by far my favorite subscription as I am a fragrance-aholic but hate investing so much money in just one bottle, when for the same price I can have 6 travel sprays for the same amount.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
Scentbird uploaded by Krystal H.
I have been subscribed to Scentbird for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it especially since I’m a whore for perfume! I love getting to try a new perfume every month, I look forward to it. I choose the perfumes I want and add them to my queue and you can plan for a whole year on ur queue. They have so many different perfumes to choose from and they are constantly updating their arsenal 😉 They have premium perfume brands that cost a few dollars more but it’s worth it. I’ve found sooo many new and favorite perfumes but recently I have found THE ONE. It is Cherry Punk 🍒 by Room 1015. It smells like cherries and leather but in the most feminine way. It lasts a long time also and has the most beautiful packaging (✨check attached photo). Another awesome thing about Scentbird is when you do find that special perfume or if you are a collector like myself you can buy them through their website at a discounted price! How awesome is that?!? So if you wanna try different perfumes for ANY reason then check out Scentbird. If you are unsure of where to start you will take a scent quiz to build your scent profile and that will open up all the perfumes that match your profile. You will receive an atomizer and a 30 day sample of the perfume of your choice it’s $16.95 and they have 700 different scents to choose from for men and women😗 Scentbird has also added beauty products as well. I highly recommend Scentbird and you can thank you me later 😎
Renee R.
Scentbird uploaded by Renee R.
Scentbird uploaded by Renee R.
I love Scentbird. I receive a perfume in a small travel size that lasts me longer than a month. I have been signed up for 5 months and I still have all 5 of them. Comment with an email and I’ll put it down.
alyssa K.
N Miami Beach, FL
Scentbird uploaded by alyssa K.
I absolutely love my first unisex fragrance! Id never spend $240 for the bottle but $15 for the month absolutely! Omg it’s so good my man and i love it! Deliciously sexy!!! Cant wait for this months
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan H.
Rouses point, NY
il y a 7 mois
Heather D.
il y a 8 mois
Have you used Scentbird for purchasing fragrances? Is a good option to buy fragrances? #fragrance #Scentbird Scentbird
Jahnay W. il y a 8 mois
I have few yrs ago hit I prefer fragrance.net they are 100% authentic and they have a wonderful customer service And the shipping is great too they send ur order in safe bubble wrap. And they have alot of sales going on.
Shakiba S.
Albuquerque, NM
il y a 9 mois
Leinna Z. il y a 9 mois
I just went on their site and was charged. I never signed up or picked out a purfume. Their selection was also horrible. Beware if you have auto pays on your devices. I contacted the company but they never responded.
Margretta C.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
il y a 10 mois
Do anyone know how Scentbird monthly perfume subscribtion works? Scentbird
G Z. il y a 10 mois
They automatically charge once a month for whichever plan you pick. You can choose 1 or 2 or more 10 ml perfumes to try out each month. They send you about a months supply of real luxury perfumes in their company packaging. You can choose which scents you get each month :-)
Sheila M.
Austin, TX
il y a un an
Rafael S. il y a un an
It is only worth it if you choose mostly fragrances that are niche or expensive. I got to discover few favorites and they last quite a lot of you don’t use them every day.