Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Va Va Vanilla Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2 count, 45 g

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry. see more...

Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
My favorite scent in the world is Vanilla so when I saw this I had to try it! Totally worth it! Now it's an everyday use!
Teresa Y.
Tulare, CA
It smells very good and keeps me very dry it lasts all day and doesn't leave residue on my clothes.
Kristina G.
After using clear gel antiperspirant for years, I decided to try this because my husband is a huge fan of anything that smells like vanilla on me. Well, going back to the gel stuff because "invisible solid" isn't really invisible. It left me remembering why I started using clear stuff in the first place. My dark and black clothing had marks and streaks. And some of the deodorant refused to come off if a very expensive bra even after scrubbing with woolite and a toothbrush. So not only did this not work as expected, but also ruined some clothing that was very upsetting to have ruined. Total fail.
Chelsea P.
Mount Joy, PA
Works well and smells amazing. Even after working a 12 hour shift I was still smelling yummy vanilla-y!
Yeaileen R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing I had issues finding the right one for me one point I had red circles under my arms and started using this and I don't have it anymore redness free
Catherine V.
Gilbert , AZ
I love this vanilla smell!! I used to love the vanilla bean frap and this smells How that tastes.
Lauren S.
Smell doesn't last. i think it makes odors worse. Stings my skin especially after shaving.
Hailey H.
Whitestown, IN
I love wearing this deodorant! It has great coverage and protection and leave me dry all day.
Elle W.
I had one of the WORST allergic reactions to this. Maybe it'll work for one of you guys if you're not as sensitive as i am. But it was a mess for me.
Debbie P.
Ozark, MO
Loves this fragrance product stayed a lot longer than other brands the price was very reasonable