Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Va Va Vanilla Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2 count, 45 g

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry. see more...

Emma K.
Emma K.
I have been using this deodorant for as long as I can remember. I used to use a regular deodorant. Once I tried these deodorants, I have not looked back. I am not a big sweater in the first place, but when I do sweat, it smells sweet! I find the coverage of this deodorant so comforting! I know that I do not have to worry for a second during the day about how I smell. So grateful to Secret for this amazing product. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant. Great for athletes or individuals who like to exercise. Bang for your buck!
Lorissah. J.
Lorissah. J.
During the summer, I often wear Secret Invisible Solid. Whenever I wear black or a sleeveless top or dress, I apply my Secret invis Solid deodorant so there's no visible deodorant marks. I typically buy this brand at the drug store (Walgreen's) or sometimes the Family Dollar store. I like the vanilla scent, because when I start to perspire it releases the vanilla scent. A 2pack/twin pack is a bit higher than buying a single stick.
mindy L.
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
Sometimes I go back to suave because the price can't be beat. I do love the fresh scent of vanilla, it's a nice little pick me up in the morning. I notice that the wear doesn't last as long as dove or degree though. But I would say that it is still worth the money.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
I have to keep alternating types of deodorants I use every few months. This one is in my rotation and works quite well. It has a nice subtle scent and it doesn't feel too heavy. It lasts all day as expected. It doesn't stain my shirts either, which is fantastic.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Tulsa, OK
I love most of the expression scents but this is my favorite ! If you like the sweet smells like vanilla you'll love this , you won't even need perfume
Teri D.
Teri D.
Joliet, IL
This is the best deodorant I can shower in the morning and run around all day and get the following morning still smell like my deodorant.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
After using clear gel antiperspirant for years, I decided to try this because my husband is a huge fan of anything that smells like vanilla on me. Well, going back to the gel stuff because "invisible solid" isn't really invisible. It left me remembering why I started using clear stuff in the first place. My dark and black clothing had marks and streaks. And some of the deodorant refused to come off if a very expensive bra even after scrubbing with woolite and a toothbrush. So not only did this not work as expected, but also ruined some clothing that was very upsetting to have ruined. Total fail.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Love the invisible solid - not cold to apply and doesn't leave much of a residue to get on clothes, etc. Rubs in quickly. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents, so this particular scent option was a no brainer.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Plant City, FL
I love that these come in a 2 pack. i use this stuff for everything. including razor burn. it works really good for that actually and they also have a really nice scents to them. some deodorants get kind of sticky as the day wears on but this one does not.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
San Antonio, TX
I just recently purchased this product at my local drug store and it worls great! I am always in the son and build up a heavy sweat but never worry about odor or staining from the actual deodorant. I use this over any other deodorant I have ever bought