Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Ooh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g uploaded by Christine M.Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Ooh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g uploaded by member-b9dd89034Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Ooh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g uploaded by Victoria Z.

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry. see more...

Shanda C.
Charleston, WV
I love the ooh la la lavender. I have tried the cocoa butter kiss and the ooh la la lavender and to me they are about the same in coverage and scent wise. I only like the solids though, I have tried the gels and they are sticky and the scents differ as well, they do not smell as good as the solids. I also have sensitive skin under my arms and the secret scent expressions line does not break me out at all. The scents last all day and I love raising my arms while wearing it because it just smells so good throughout the whole day and I sweat a lot while working, this deodorant helps wonderfully so I don't get smelly, no perfumes needed.
Nikki R.
Eminence, KY
Secret is the only brand of deodorant I ever buy. It is my favorite. In particular, the invisible solid is the best. I feel like the solid works better and lasts longer than the others. I don't have a noticeable amount of sweat on my clothes from under my arms after working out and it doesn't leave marks on my sleeves. I actually also use it under my breasts before work outs or before doing an outside activity where I know I will be sweaty.
Maribel A.
Preston, GA
I absolutely love this brand and the smell of this deodorant. It makes you smell very good and fresh and it actually last for a while and it can handle hard work and not ware off like others. I work in the field at times and you don't want a deodorant that wares off in just a short period of time just because you're working. Well anyways this deodorant does it's job ^_^
dawn C.
Love,love LOVE! the scent, lasts all day! For me that's amazing! I was using men's mitchum for years cuz the women's deodorant just wouldn't hold me all day.. so happy when I saw these few years ago, said, wth, let me try it.. it's nice to actually use something that works and u don't have the manly scent! lol
Courtney K.
I love this scent. It is a nice scent, but isn't too overpowering where everyone is asking who over sprayed their perfume. The only thing I do not like about this deodorant is it can clump up and leave white clumps under your arms when you are wearing a tank top, which no one wants.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I really enjoyed the scent of this as a break from the traditional "deodorant" smell, although it is not your traditional Lavender scent. As for the formula... It's just ok. I perspire quite a bit under my arms and this didn't do much to control that, but it did control the smell.
natalie e.
Oviedo, fl
Didn't really work for me, i am a server and i run around like a headless chicken and i feel like this deodorant didn't really do it for me! it was okay, but i wasn't very satisfied, i will be tring a different product next time for sure. secret has always been a good company too!
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This deodorant smells good throughout the entire day. I have a sweating disorder so this is not a strong enough antiperspirant for me, which is sad because it does smell so great and there aren't any stains on your clothing from this.
Rosa and Sara C.
Marlton, NJ
This is my favorite deodorant, I've been using it for years. It's affordable, available at almost any grocery store and target and glides on easily. I don't have to worry about white lines or dry residue and it last longer than most brands. I can put it on this morning and not have to worry about reapplication for at least 12 hours.
Monica G.
South Houston, TX
I love using Secret deodorant because it keeps me dry all day long and I love the selection is scents they have! It's been my deodorant of choice since i was a teenager and I'm not planning on changing anytime soon!