Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Ooh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2 count, 45 g

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry. see more...

Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Me gusta el nuevo diseño y el olor que deja, no es grumosa y bastante resistente al sudor, que no me gusta es que cuando hice mis prendas de color y se tiñeron
Ashley C.
IRVING, TX
I found this product after trying several different brands and scents and I will not change! This goes on smooth, does not leave white marks on my clothing, and has a fabulous smell. My favorite thing about this deodorant is the smell - it is present but not strong and over powering like others I have tried.
brandy h.
I love this deodorant from Secret! This is my go to deodorant, I use this every day. It works great, and I sweat a lot so I should know. It's easy to use and the smell is amazing! In my opinion this product blows away the competitors. I would recommend this to everyone.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
I bought this in a sample size for traveling and was worried that the lavender scent would be overwhelming, but I really enjoyed how it smelled on me. It worked well and kept me smelling fresh all day, even during a long wedding and evening reception.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite scent by secret. It is such a wonderful fresh fragrance and I love how long it lasts. It normally lasts the whole day unless I am excessively sweating or swimming. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes secret.
Vanessa D.
This one is my favorite scent!! It leaves a fresh smell after you put it on and although the gel leaves it a little cold and wet, it dries very quick. It doesn't mess up my clothes either, it just does its job.
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
I think its a soft lavender smell and love the 2 pack i have one in my gym bag and on in my cosmetics bag .its nice that it has a poder fell to it its one of the thing that keep me coming back . hats off to u secret. my secrets out. that i love secret lavender antiperspirant deodorant
Kaitlin P.
Bristol, RI
Ever since I started using deodorant this is the only one I have ever used. I love the scent it's effective I use it one or twice a day and it never disappoints me its easy to use and doesn't leave a residue on my shirts or anything. I buy this product all the time.
Kimberly C.
Newnan, GA
One of my favorite products. I love that the scent is not too strong and that it last all day long. I never have to reapply when I use this like I have before with other deodorants.
Tesla W.
Chesapeake, OH
Best deodorant ever. For a sweaty person like me, this lasts all day and I don't have to worry about stinking half way through the day. It even holds up through my workout!