by Secret

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all dayodor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry.

This is my everyday deodorant! I love the smell and how it lasts all day.
Start your review of scent expressions secret scent expressions invisible solid macaroon delight antiperspirant/deodorant !
Murrieta , Ca
His product does its job. I can go to he gym without he worry of sweating grouch my deodorant
Brooklyn, NY
Smells wonderful! Doesn't leave white marks on my shirt. Keeps me smelling good all day long.
Charlotte, NC
This deodorant smells really good!! It lasts a long time and is a really good antiperspirant!
Crescent City, CA
My number one deodorant! I have tried literally everything and secret is the only one for me!
Keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day long. No white streaks on my clothing!
Keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day long. No white streaks on my clothing!
Grande Prairie
Lasts all day and still covers odor after a long day working with three year olds. Stayed invisible and didn't notice any deodorant stains on my black tops. I usually put deodorant on twice a day but with this once was sufficient. I like the smell but my spouse hated it LOL
This stuff smells AMAZING. The tubes last me forever and it's so reasonably priced! I buy mine in a 2 pack at Wal-Mart and get an even better deal! It doesn't wear off throughout the day, although I usually put it on twice a day Just to be safe. I love this product and the whole secret Deoderant line.
Thunder Bay, ON
I have been using this brand for so many years now and I will never try another brand! They do such an amazing job plus smell fantastic!
MARKHAM, ONTARIO
This deodorant smells great and it last the whole day. Been using it for many years and will continue. Great price
Cambridge
My choice by far! Love that is clear, leaves no marks and does the job. I buy this one or similar every time