by Secret

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all dayodor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry.

This is my everyday deodorant! I love the smell and how it lasts all day.
Start your review of scent expressions secret scent expressions invisible solid macaroon delight antiperspirant/deodorant !
Smells great and I use it daily. It leaves some residue on my clothes at the end of the day which is why I switched brands
Greenville, SC
Love the smell. Great feel and keeps me feeling fresh all day. Great value too! I like to mix it up and try different sents
Bolivia, NC
This is my favorite deodorant. I like the smell, which isn't too strong. It makes me feel dry, even during intense workouts.
Rogersville tn
Smell's great and lasts long time .works great , no sweat.find it anywhere , price is good .comes in many different kinds
Fulton, NY
Smells great, and will last all day! You cannot go wrong with that, eh?! Yeaha! And you don't even realize it's there.
I love this stuff! It keeps me dry and smelling great all day! I like to keep one in my purse in case I go to the gym!
DuBois, PA
This deodorant smells great, goes on smooth, and lasts a long time! Doesn't cause irritation to my sensitive skin.
Does what it needs to.. wouldn't say it lasts 24 hrs not even close but it does last a long time and it smells good
Johnson, NE
One of the best brands on the market regarding coverage, scents, and price! I would not recommend any other brand.
I always use this deodorant. Its the one that I'm at the moment . It works very well and is cheap so its a win!